Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Post Thanks / Like
    Just did a detail on a black Infinity G35 for someone on here, gave him half price because I couldn`t get out 100% of the marring. Got all the hazing and cloudyness though. Spent about five hours on it. It came out really nice. So he says he`s going to hit the atm, back in ten minutes. Never came back. Stupid me for being trusting, right? I have full name and license number for this guy, I don`t want to see anyone else getting screwed. Hint, see this thread, should be easy to fiqure out who it is..

http://autopia.org/forum/showthread....ight=las+vegas

He will get run over by the Karma bus eventually.

Post Thanks / Like
    That`s horse````.

Hopefully, karma responds in kind.

I hear the '55s are in Ben Kenobi's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    That`s he pits Jim, I hope he is reading this and thinks about getting you your money. Do you have any friends at the LVPD? Karma will definitely get this boy. So sad :aww:
    Hoping the weather gets warmer again

Post Thanks / Like
    Jim,

I am so glad I didn`t drive out from the Socal High Desert to try to snag this customer. I am sorry ya got screwed! How much are you out?

Steve

I am curious to know, Picus, who has been around for a while and has Bookoo number of postings, said this was a friend of his? Wassup wit dat?

Post Thanks / Like
    I say we all just send him some nice messages in his inbox to let him know what a jerk he is...the least we can do is ban this member so he doesnt screw anyone else over...What a jerk

Post Thanks / Like
    I`d call LVPD with his name & license number. I believe he can be arrested for "theft of services".

Post Thanks / Like
    I`d get a hold of Picus and see if he can find out anything...
    2004 Titanium Pearl Mitsubishi Galant ES

Post Thanks / Like
    Contact Picus first. If he can`t get you your money, go to the cops with the name and license number. Theft of services is just as criminal as stealing from a store.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for the kind words everybody. I`m partying with some of Las Vegas` Finest tomorrow for the Fourth, I`ll talk to them about it. If no luck with them, there are other "alternatives".

I just can`t believe someone could be that low, if he wasn`t happy with the job he should have said so to my face like a real man. He said it looked much better than when he brought it over so I assume I did a good job. As I said earlier I wasn`t able to get out all the marring and told him so. I also said I wasn`t happy that I couldn`t get it 100%, so I said how about $50.00. I was going to charge $100.00 since it was exterior only. It was at my house and he stayed to watch because "he wanted to learn how so he would be able to work on it himself" . I explained everything as I went along, I attacked some of the swirls/scratches with everything I had. Orange pad/OHC, yellow pad/ssr3 :shocked on the really bad stuff, white pad/OP the whole car to remove marring from the aggressive stuff and to remove the cloudiness that the paint had. Wax with natty`s blue which really made it deep and wet. I have a couple of pics, but no befores or sun shots .

I feel stupid for letting myself get taken :angry , but it won`t happen twice.

Post Thanks / Like
    no updates :nixweiss :nixweiss

Post Thanks / Like
    I was asked on a G35 board about detailers in Vegas so I posted asking (since I didn`t see any in any of the local forums). I don`t know the guy personally, he just PM`d me asking about detailers. Sorry man, if I can get any more info on him I`ll let you know.
    Click here to see what I`ve been working on, or here to see my YouTube page!

Post Thanks / Like
    I talked to LVPD about this guy, comes down to my word against his. Oh well, I know better next time. Not worth any more of my time and energy to pursue it, unless I see the car around town, then all bets are off.

Anyway, no real good shots but here`s a couple..

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jimvegas00
    I talked to LVPD about this guy, comes down to my word against his. Oh well, I know better next time. Not worth any more of my time and energy to pursue it, unless I see the car around town, then all bets are off.

Anyway, no real good shots but here`s a couple..

Looks like it would be a nice target for some eggs. That`s just not cool to rip off someone like that. I hope you can get this resolved. You have his plate number there. Do you know anyone that can run it for you so you can get his adress?

Post Thanks / Like
    not good to leave threatening messages on the phone or on the board. Anyone with any type of intelligence knows there is 2 sides to every story. Not exactly what happened. I have already spoken to picus. Here is an idea, you guys can let this ****ing douche touch your car and see what happens. You are not worth my time or energy, that is what I told Picus. I got screwed, not you. We never had any type of agreement.

Post Thanks / Like
    its funny how peole just jump inn on something when they hav e no idea what is going on. this is between me and this ****ing ****, no one else. come crying to the boards like a little *****!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information