Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Post Thanks / Like
    im done this this high school ****, you ****! **** off!

Post Thanks / Like
    Well...the pics look great. Why do you feel that jimvegas did a disservice to your G35?

Post Thanks / Like
    swirls, marring, hazing, ****ing up`d trim

Post Thanks / Like
    Well you have his license plate number so why not ask one of your LVPD friends to get his name and address. Then you can call or visit or if that doesn`t work you can take him to small claims court.

And don`t listen when the cops say it`s his word against yours, they just don`t want to bother with the paperwork. File the claim with the police anyway, at the very least you have that to hold over his head if he refuses to pay or at least use in small claims court.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jimvegas00
    I talked to LVPD about this guy, comes down to my word against his. Oh well, I know better next time. Not worth any more of my time and energy to pursue it, unless I see the car around town, then all bets are off.

Anyway, no real good shots but here`s a couple..

You got his license plate number. Do some investigating and pay him a "special" visit. :bat

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jimvegas00
    Not worth any more of my time and energy to pursue it, unless I see the car around town, then all bets are off.

too bad on his part, is it worth not paying someone to always look after your car now? what goes around, comes around. people have no respect/gratitude these days... great work by the way!

Post Thanks / Like
    It would be fun to "undetail" the car

CHRIS

Post Thanks / Like
    If it were me, I`d keep pursuing the matter until I got paid or some other type of payback. If you let it slide, he`ll just do it again to someone else.

Plus, I`d imagine he`s been browsing the forums looking to see the progress. Keep at it.
    2004 Titanium Pearl Mitsubishi Galant ES

Post Thanks / Like
    this is my idea of Karma

I was also thinking of 16 penny butane nailer. and putting about 500 nails in his car.

Yeah, I think that would be fair.
    my trailer part 1

my trailer part 2

3 Layers Of GlossAuto Detail

~Aaron

Post Thanks / Like
    ...id get a written contract before i ever do anything now a days.

that way instead of my word against his, its my word with a contract.

...brake fluid is pretty bad on paint :woot2:

Post Thanks / Like
    there are 2 sides to every story, that is not what happened. I have already spoken to picus cause I respect him. As far as the threats go, not good to leave threatening voicemails or anything on the board. That is more than my word against yours. I am the one who got screwed. I told Picus it is not worth my time or energy with this matter. I hope all you others chiming in understand that this guy could be completely full of ****. something to keep in mind.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by specknv350GT
    there are 2 sides to every story, that is not what happened. I have already spoken to picus cause I respect him. As far as the threats go, not good to leave threatening voicemails or anything on the board. That is more than my word against yours. I am the one who got screwed. I told Picus it is not worth my time or energy with this matter. I hope all you others chiming in understand that this guy could be completely full of ****. something to keep in mind.

Then give us the story. So far it`s not looking good for you, but I agree there are always 2 sides to every story.

Post Thanks / Like
    like I said, I have already spoken to Picus about it. I cant speak about particulars, a lawyer friend of mine is looking into it.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by specknv350GT
    I am the one who got screwed. I told Picus it is not worth my time or energy with this matter.

Please, Im sure we`re all dying to know how you got screwed out of this detail? He spent his time and products on your car, all to have you complain about it and then screw him out of his money, you are a thief. Just because you didnt steal a product, doesnt make you any less of a loser for stealing this service. You will get what you deserve...you`re pathetic. You may not see us in your day to day lives since this is an internet forum, but I hope you remember the way you screwed this member, and I hope your scum status sticks with you.

Why would you need a lawyer? are you turning yourself in

Post Thanks / Like
    pretty funny Josh. believe everything you read on an internet forum. I feel sad for you if that is the case.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information