Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    I spoke to Ryan (RAG) yesterday and he informed me that the host for the Professional Cross-Training Seminar scheduled somewhere on May 20th has backed out of hosting us. I don`t get it.

The way I see it-- there are roughly five professional detailers between San Diego and Santa Barbara that are eager to meet, talk shop and detail a black vehicle to absolute perfection. Not only is this a freakin great opportunity for somebody to take advantage of some expensive labor (5 detailers x 7 hours each / one car) at no charge but a super opportunity to take your detailing skills to another level. All the group asks of this host is. . . to host us!

We would prefer a two car garage, a shaded parking lot with power accessible or the like. It should be in Orange County or Los Angeles as these are central locations to those traveling the furthest. If you have a location, want to learn and have no car to contribute we (the group) can find one no problem. Location, location, location.

Most of us have confirmed the 20th in our schedules but if we need to push it back to early June it`s do-able. Please PM either Me or RAG if you would like to help out. I`ll buy you dinner
    -Andrew.

Post Thanks / Like
    Andrew, I cant host but you can still buy me dinner.............Hmmmmm, I wonder if my in-laws would help out?
    Owner of West Coast Detail Supply.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Post Thanks / Like
    I have a great idea!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterShineBoy
    I have a great idea!
    You should probably share with us before you forget?

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Post Thanks / Like
    :funnypost
    another day another dollar

Post Thanks / Like
    I don`t want to disapoint anyone if it doesn`t happen, but it`s a good one!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterShineBoy
    I don`t want to disapoint anyone if it doesn`t happen, but it`s a good one!

I assume your are working on some logistics. Please follow through by contacting RAG.

If anyone else can help, don`t be afraid! I will include dessert too.
    -Andrew.

Post Thanks / Like
    Sorry I`ve been absent...been pulling freak`n 12 hour days trying to catch up after the rains set me back.

Thanks for the post Andrew...we do need a host. The last one just didn`t feel comfortable having it at his house after all...that`s all.

Yeah...I have a black Infinit M45 that`s had a years worth of bad washing lined up if we need it...he`s out of OC and wants to drive the car to me for detailing...but I told him "hold on, I have a better idea...". It isn`t super hammered, but it`s hammered.

Post Thanks / Like
    Anyone have any ideas? We just need a garage, or any other enclosed area with power.

Post Thanks / Like
    I`m going to see if I can talk my sister into this. It will likely mean that she will want her car detailed for this.
    Triple Honda Owner

Post Thanks / Like
    not sure if it would work for you guys, but i can offer my garage in the inland empire (rancho cucamonga, near victoria gardens). my gf has a dk green integra that`s not in the best condition either. seeing/learning from you guys would be awesome.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SunnyBoy
    not sure if it would work for you guys, but i can offer my garage in the inland empire (rancho cucamonga, near victoria gardens). my gf has a dk green integra that`s not in the best condition either. seeing/learning from you guys would be awesome.

I think it may. And yes, I think it would be a great opportunity for you to learn. Not 100% sure if we`d have time to throw down on the green integra - I really want to make sure we work on a black vehicle first (blk is probaly 3x more sensative thatn dark green, red, etc)...but if we finish a black vehicle first, we could do the Integra second.

Would anybody that`s signed up have a problem making it to this location?

Thanks.

Ryan Gelardi

Magic Mobile Detailing

Post Thanks / Like
    What an idiot! Why didnt I consider this client who Im certain would have been more then happy to volunteer her 94 STS ! I cant believe I didnt think of this before!

And why didnt these upload as a pic????

Post Thanks / Like
    So you already detailed it? No matter, I can get us a black vehicle in need if necessary - a M35 that`s had about a years worth of washes at the local scratch tub! It`s my friend`s who lives in OC.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by RAG
    I think it may. And yes, I think it would be a great opportunity for you to learn. Not 100% sure if we`d have time to throw down on the green integra - I really want to make sure we work on a black vehicle first (blk is probaly 3x more sensative thatn dark green, red, etc)...but if we finish a black vehicle first, we could do the Integra second.

Would anybody that`s signed up have a problem making it to this location?

Thanks.

Ryan Gelardi

Magic Mobile Detailing

Nobody sent me any dates so I still don`t know when anyone`s available

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information