Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Post Thanks / Like
    I`m looking for someone to polish my black paint (06 Lexus GS) to remove some

swirls and bring a new level of wet paint. Please send pics of your work and

prices to dean2222_98@yahoo.com.

Post Thanks / Like
    email sent

Post Thanks / Like
    I am looking for a good detailer in the bay area too. I have 3 black cars that need help.. If anyone`s interested, would you mind sending some sample pics of your work to shaitaan@gmail.com?

the cars are a 98 750iL, 2000 GS300, and 1997 SC400.

thanks in advance. :cooleek:

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jedi_force
    I`m looking for someone to polish my black paint (06 Lexus GS) to remove some

swirls and bring a new level of wet paint. Please send pics of your work and

prices to dean2222_98@yahoo.com.

You can contact me threw the PM feature...I`m up in Santa Rosa area...if I can`t help I might be able to suggest someone to you.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by shaitaan
    I am looking for a good detailer in the bay area too. I have 3 black cars that need help.. If anyone`s interested, would you mind sending some sample pics of your work to shaitaan@gmail.com?

the cars are a 98 750iL, 2000 GS300, and 1997 SC400.

thanks in advance. :cooleek:

You can also contact me thew the PM feature....I have also sent you an email

I have over 30 plus years at auto detailing and can provide reference`s and pics upon request.

Also I drive a black 540 BMW I have allot of experience with dark colors

Post Thanks / Like
    I could also use a good referral or person to get in touch with me to work on my white Audi A4.

I`ve been pondering California Detailing on Fell St in San Francisco, but would like to hear if there are any Autopian`s who would like to do the work. I`m looking for wash, clay, polish, seal, and wax. Exterior mostly needs a claybar (lots of tar/bug specs) and I`d like the glass polished up nice.

In any event, please contact me if you know someone or are interested in doing the work.

Thanks,

John

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by johndoja
    I could also use a good referral or person to get in touch with me to work on my white Audi A4.

I`ve been pondering California Detailing on Fell St in San Francisco, but would like to hear if there are any Autopian`s who would like to do the work. I`m looking for wash, clay, polish, seal, and wax. Exterior mostly needs a claybar (lots of tar/bug specs) and I`d like the glass polished up nice.

In any event, please contact me if you know someone or are interested in doing the work.

Thanks,

John

I also want someone to clay (I can do that part), polish, seal and wax my car. No other cleaning required. My car is amethyst (dark purple), it`s light in color in the sunlight, but almost a black-like dark in the shade. I need to get rid of the swirl marks, oxidation on one door and the water spots on the hood.

Please email me at serge ___ AT ___ visualcafe.net.

References pics are a must. Email me those with prices please.
    1995 Volvo 850 T-5

Post Thanks / Like
    I live in central Marin county (north of San Francisco) and have a dark green 1994 Volvo 850 wagon. I`ve used the easy-to-use one-step cleaner-polish types on it but I`m sure it could use a real job on the paint - clay, clean, polish, wax. It doesn`t look to me like the paint has a clear coat because I get green on the rag I use to apply the one-step stuff. I`d appreciate an email from anyone interested.

Thanks...

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenVolvo
    I live in central Marin county (north of San Francisco) and have a dark green 1994 Volvo 850 wagon. I`ve used the easy-to-use one-step cleaner-polish types on it but I`m sure it could use a real job on the paint - clay, clean, polish, wax. It doesn`t look to me like the paint has a clear coat because I get green on the rag I use to apply the one-step stuff. I`d appreciate an email from anyone interested.

Thanks...
    Have you tried contacting the guys from P&H Class Details? They`re the ones that have a red van parked on Sir Francis Drak Blvd, past Bon Air in Greenbrae, and another one on the northbound Tiburon exit. I`ve never used them, but have been considering giving them a call since I`ve never detailed any car, and would like to see how its done.

Here`s their website:

http://www.phclassdetails.com/index.htm

Post Thanks / Like
    im a mobile detailer please email me at prestigious.detailing@gmail.com

Post Thanks / Like
    S***, I wish I were detailing out of the SF Bay area. . . seems to be a bit of a demand.

I`ll come up for a week and massage a car or two per day. I`d need five to make it worth while.

PM if interested!

-Andrew.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by drock
    im a mobile detailer please email me at prestigious.detailing@gmail.com

email sent

Post Thanks / Like
    Also looking for someone to detail a month-old Lexus RX350 in East Bay (Walnut Creek/Pleasanton area).

Please send pics, prices and product used at each detailing step.

Thanks!

Post Thanks / Like
    I`m an up-and-comer in the San Jose / Hollister area. Just a FYI.
    Devil Pad

Professional Automotive Detailing

Post Thanks / Like
    Im looking for a experienced detailer in San Jose area. I need to remove the swirls and scratches from my black car. Please PM me or email me at jonluude@hotmail.com with your rates.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information