Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Post Thanks / Like
    I`m a weekend detailer located in the city of San Francisco. I don`t have the equipment for heavy swirl removal but lots of experience with wash/clay/wax exterior detailing. I have pictures of previous jobs if requested.

Post Thanks / Like
    If anyone needs a quick wash/wax or a really light detail, i can help out. I usually charge around $100 for that process. There seems to be a gap between south san jose and san francisco. I can cater to the North San Jose/Milpitas Area. I have pictures of my m3 that I detailed. Full Service is available. I will be up around Park Victoria / Calaveras doing my dentist`s trail blazer, if anyone wants to check it out the process, they`re more than welcomed to. <==it might change to my house/area.
    -Sam

Serving Northern California (East Bay) from

San Francisco, Berkeley, to San Jose.

Post Thanks / Like
    Still looking for a good detailer here in SF. I have some water stains on my hood that are really starting to bug me... I want to return the paint back to a nice wet look (it still looks good, just needs a nice polishing).

I am afraid of all the craigslist detailers.. I have more trust in the autopia community
    1995 Volvo 850 T-5

Post Thanks / Like
    I`m in the East Bay also on the search for a good paint worker. I don`t need a full detail, but I do need my entire hood done to remove some toxic bird poo and then re-seal it on my 6 months old sapphire black metallic BMW.

The sooner the better.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hope that bird crap didn`t sit in for too long. Otherwise you`re out of luck. Unfortunately, it happened to my car... more than once. :sadpace:
    Devil Pad

Professional Automotive Detailing

Post Thanks / Like
    I am looking for someone in the Bay Area (Oakland, will travel) as well that can do the following for me:

-I have a ding on my rear bumper from someone hitting me with their front license plate screw. The damage is big enough to bother me (about the size of the head of a screw). It has gone all the way done and I need someone to repaint it (I have touchup paint), wetsand, and polish it. I am not comfortable doing this myself. Am not considering Langka either.

-I have a few tiny rust spots from rock chips on my car`s roof. Need someone to get the rust out or at least stop it from growing, and apply touch up paint to it as well.

-I have an area on my car where I messed up the paint at by taking Mothers Fine Cut Cleaner (a polish I believe) to it with a microfiber tower. It has left heavy swirl marks. Need to remove them (not hide) as much as possible.

If anyone can do all of this (or even only one thing), please email me at : highside107@sbcglobal.net with your thoughts and rate(s). Thanks so much!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hey...i`m a detailer located in SF.. i can do most exterior from wax/wash/remove swirls&scratches...

here are my works that i have posted on autopia..iff interested please PM me...great prices!

http://autopia.org/forum/showthread.php?t=69436

http://autopia.org/forum/showthread.php?t=66421

http://autopia.org/forum/showthread.php?t=58518

and here i detailed a car forum member`s car

http://www.9thgencorolla.com/forum/s...ad.php?t=39739

looked better than my own car lol

Post Thanks / Like
    Anyone find a good detailer/autopian yet in the Tri-Valley?

Post Thanks / Like
    Hey guys, i helped a fellow autopian with his car wash this week and he loved it , thanks again Lai. Hope to keep that beauty in tip top shape. I`ll be in San jose, and in berkeley also during school time. I`ll come back on and off to San jose, but most of the time i`ll be staying in berkeley. If you guys don`t mind driving down here, let me know ahead of time so i can bring my supplies/tools up here and have a detail here.
    -Sam

Post Thanks / Like
    I live in Walnut Creek and will travel. I will do all exterior work except touch ups-both PC and rotary. PM me. Thanks

Post Thanks / Like
    Looking to buy a detail job for my father-in-law on his birthday. He owns a decently maintained 2003 BMW 525i. Please send information and references if possible to tedski at tedski dot net. Thank you in advance.

Post Thanks / Like
    when are we ever going to have a autopia detailer get together??!!!
    -Sam

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by artikxscout
    when are we ever going to have a autopia detailer get together??!!!

when its 75 degrees and light winds. and we can play a round of golf too. i miss the bay area. i used to be a resident but we moved up north.

Post Thanks / Like
    ahhh round of golf! that`s one thing i would love to do, havn`t touched a club since i went to school. Ha! Spring break next week, filled with pollens and allergies .
    -Sam

Post Thanks / Like
    thats exactly what we need. a detail/golf meet. :laugh:

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information