Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    I think there is a charlotte detailer around here somewhere.

Off topic-if you ever decide to come up my way (raleigh) I would be happy to take care of that 911. I always jump at the chance to do really nice cars. I only get to do a few and it shows off my work much better than farm trucks and big rigs I often do.
    Showroom Shine Details

Premium Automotive Detailing

www.ShowroomShineNC.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi, I`m in north Raleigh (Brier Creek) and am desperately looking for a good detailer. I have a 2001 Mercedes C240 with paint chips and really bad swirls and scratches that needs some TLC. I let it get this way so that you guys would have something to practice on. :p

(Just kidding. It looks like a POS, and I`m embarrassed to drive it around. Can someone help me out?)

Post Thanks / Like
    PM Sent, awaiting reply
    Showroom Shine Details

Premium Automotive Detailing

www.ShowroomShineNC.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Zitsky I returned your PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hey guys,

Looking for somebody to help me out in the Brier Creek Area. I have all my detailing supplies in place and need someone that could spare some time and give me a few tips on detailing correctly with a PC. Thanks everyone!

Post Thanks / Like
    in the Holly Springs area...have a black 2006 dodge magnum SRT8 the needs some love.

acid rain/water spots....and the usual scratches/swirls.

not sure if its ever seen a good polish...wash and wax, yes...but thats about it.

anyone interested?

Mike

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by wangus
    in the Holly Springs area...have a black 2006 dodge magnum SRT8 the needs some love.

acid rain/water spots....and the usual scratches/swirls.

not sure if its ever seen a good polish...wash and wax, yes...but thats about it.

anyone interested?

Mike

Mike-

I sent you a PM. Let me get my hands on it :spot

-Martin

Post Thanks / Like
    I would be interested in meeting up in the Raleigh area as well, I would love to meet other fanatics in the area! I could bring my old 95 F-150 and we could all choose a panel to correct...RDU floss-a-thon 2010...lol

Post Thanks / Like
    I`d bite if it were a little closer, but I`m sure Martin D. can get the job done for the RDU seekers. It`s just a shame not many people around Greensboro are wanting full paint corrections I`m still fishing for those few potential customers who know what a detail really is! There`s hope for me yet!

Post Thanks / Like
    im just south of raleigh and i travel to my clients if need be. beware of a guy in NC that goes by the name of Dr Swirl, he is out of clayton NC, no business license and not insured..be careful
    TM Performance Detailing, GOLDSBORO NC

2011 F-150 XLT Supercab

2011 Ford Fiesta SE

1991 Mustang 5.0 T-70 Turbocharged

Post Thanks / Like
    I`ll keep an eye out for this Dr. Frankenswirl lol. Also, I`ve had a lot of bad experiences with anyone that has anything to do with cars in the Thomasville area. Not saying everyone there is a hack, just that I haven`t met anyone that way I would trust with a client`s car or my own.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by rcrobbins
    I`ll keep an eye out for this Dr. Frankenswirl lol. Also, I`ve had a lot of bad experiences with anyone that has anything to do with cars in the Thomasville area. Not saying everyone there is a hack, just that I haven`t met anyone that way I would trust with a client`s car or my own.

there is a local place called "professional touch"..they do great window tinting but their 99 dollar details and the fact that you drive through mud and gravel to get to them should be red flags.

not all are hacks, in fact its a matter of you get what you pay for and if the customer is happy with the work then whos to blame. ive corrected many established "car wash" detail jobs and my customers always wonder what the heck the paid for at the other place...i like showing the customer how many flaws a glaze covers like the hacks do and then i show them how i actually remove defects and not hide them...

2011 F-150 XLT Supercab

2011 Ford Fiesta SE

Charlotte, NC (actually Iron Station, NC)
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by rcrobbins
    I`d bite if it were a little closer, but I`m sure Martin D. can get the job done for the RDU seekers. It`s just a shame not many people around Greensboro are wanting full paint corrections I`m still fishing for those few potential customers who know what a detail really is! There`s hope for me yet!

I go to the Greensboro area (I am in Charlotte) from time to time to do corrections. Next time I get a request from that way, I`ll shoot you a PM to contact the client.
    Ridding the world of swirls, one car at a time!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jaidedeye
    im just south of raleigh and i travel to my clients if need be. beware of a guy in NC that goes by the name of Dr Swirl, he is out of clayton NC, no business license and not insured..be careful

Just curious why would you say to stay away from him? Just because he has no business license and not insured?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ccking85
    Just curious why would you say to stay away from him? Just because he has no business license and not insured?

not just that. his work never looks finished, he is shiesty and has bad mouthed my work to my customers and they come back and tell me. he has told people i edit my detailing pictures to make the cars appear to be shiny and swirl free and he also claims that i use glazes and fillers to cover up defects....i dont buy glazes and i actually remove defects correctly.

he is a young punk that got his panties in a bunch when i was local to him and doing better work, use better products, offer more services and my prices are better for what i do considering i have 14 years of experience.

i know the guy personally and seen his work with my own eyes

2011 F-150 XLT Supercab

2011 Ford Fiesta SE

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread Information