Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Post Thanks / Like
    That IS awesome....so nice to see this thread working like is has.....win win situation for everyone!

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you soo much for the kind words and the recommendation. It was a pleasure to work on your car. Thanks for trusting it to me. I took a bunch of pics and will try to get them posted in the click and brag section soon.

Post Thanks / Like
    Process/Technique? Zippy we should meet to discuss referrals!

Post Thanks / Like
    Anytime bro, I just finnished downloading my pics photobucket. So I should have something up in the click and brag today.

Quote Originally Posted by SilvaBimma
    Process/Technique? Zippy we should meet to discuss

referrals!

I just posted a new thread

http://autopia.org/forum/showthread.php?t=80037

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello everyone. My name is Wayne and as you can see I`m new to the forum. Raleigh has been my home for the last three years. Two years ago I bought a `98 Honda Prelude and I love it to death. I`ve been obsessed with keeping the eight year old paint as clean as possible. One of the things that brings me joy is when people tell me they don`t believe the car is eight years old. I know where all the flaws are but unless I point them out the average person doesn`t notice them, lol.

I`ve been more and more interested in learning the art of detailing. So far, I`m self taught, just by doing it and reading. I may be looking into learning how to detail professionally. If anyone in the Raleigh area can give me some insight on how to get my foot in the door then please let me know. What would be the best way to get started so that I might gain some trust with potential customers?

Looks like there`s a ton of info on this forum. I hope to learn alot and meet many of you.

Thank You!

-Wayne

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by WTW
    Hello everyone. My name is Wayne and as you can see I`m new to the forum. Raleigh has been my home for the last three years. Two years ago I bought a `98 Honda Prelude and I love it to death. I`ve been obsessed with keeping the eight year old paint as clean as possible. One of the things that brings me joy is when people tell me they don`t believe the car is eight years old. I know where all the flaws are but unless I point them out the average person doesn`t notice them, lol.

I`ve been more and more interested in learning the art of detailing. So far, I`m self taught, just by doing it and reading. I may be looking into learning how to detail professionally. If anyone in the Raleigh area can give me some insight on how to get my foot in the door then please let me know. What would be the best way to get started so that I might gain some trust with potential customers?

Looks like there`s a ton of info on this forum. I hope to learn alot and meet many of you.

Thank You!

-Wayne

Welcome, I love those preludes. We had a 96 VTEC ssince it was new and had to sell it this year. :nixweiss The grad student at Duke fell in love with the car so I know it is in good hands. I am in Durham but if you need some help let me know.

Matt

Post Thanks / Like
    Hey, thanks Matt. Where in NC are you located? I posted a few pics earlier in the gallery, you can`t miss em, Nordic Mist 5th gen Prelude. The other day I was applying my new P21s wax and noticed one heck of a reflection on the trunk. I`ll have to clean her up again this weekend and try to snap some pics of that! Thanks again.

Wayne

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by WTW
    Hey, thanks Matt. Where in NC are you located? I posted a few pics earlier in the gallery, you can`t miss em, Nordic Mist 5th gen Prelude. The other day I was applying my new P21s wax and noticed one heck of a reflection on the trunk. I`ll have to clean her up again this weekend and try to snap some pics of that! Thanks again.

Wayne

In Durham near RTP and the Southpoint mall

Post Thanks / Like
    Zippy I`ll send an email later.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SilvaBimma
    Zippy I`ll send an email later.

Sounds good.

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks, see ya wed.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hey zippy,

I`m new to Autopia and could use your help on detailing my car. I`ll send you a PM.

-Albert

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Albert521
    Hey zippy,

I`m new to Autopia and could use your help on detailing my car. I`ll send you a PM.

-Albert

I just sent you a reply, giv me a call

Matt

Post Thanks / Like
    Can anyone reccomend a good detailer maybe even a good shop somewhere in the Jacksonville area to work on a show car?

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread Information