Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Post Thanks / Like
    i used to work in Franklin at Swamp`s Diesel Performance

Post Thanks / Like
    Hey Andyman, did you see the Tennesseean Sunday? It had a story on coopertown and something about AAA going to put in on a offical list as a speed trap. I cant believe they didnt get unincorporated two years ago or so. So many bad things could be said about it.....

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi, new to the forum. I am in the military and just returned from Iraq and my car has been in storage for a year and its in need of some TLC. Was wondering if someone has some contact info for someone in the nashville area, as I am an hour north in Clarksville, any help is much appreciated... :usa

Post Thanks / Like
    i am about an hour an 45 mins south of nashville.

Post Thanks / Like
    im moving to nashville in three weeks and have a lot of side work ahead of me but possibly looking to join forces with someone or sub contract under.

Post Thanks / Like
    I know this thread is old, but...

Are there any good shops in Nashville that carry decent detailing products? So far, I`ve found absolutely nothing.

Even a place like Hunter`s carries absolutely nothing but Mother`s products.

Post Thanks / Like
    None that I know of. The only thing I buy locally is Meg`s Gold Class shampoo and Eagle One All Tire & Wheel Cleaner.

I get my optimum stuff from Top of the Line .com. They have quick quick shipping, and good prices.

I get towels from Patrick at Excel Detail

Clay and everything else comes from Sal Zaino.

Post Thanks / Like
    skyline315 check your pm

Post Thanks / Like
    hey guys, New to the forums. I live in Gallatin, TN and work in Hendersonville(National Computer Repair which is same building as Center Point Bar-B-Que). I have purchased a PC 7336 but need rest of the stuff. I would like someone maybe local to help teach me proper usage of the gear. If interested please PM me. Thanx in advance.

As a note: I have a 03 Dodge neon(stone white) with some swirling and marring.

Detailing Rottweiler 1 Clean WS6's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    I would highly suggest that if any of you TN folk are close to or within a days drive to ebpcivicsi`s new shop you make the trek.

His work is stunning...some of the best you will find posted on this site. Do a quick search and you`ll see what I mean.
    Mike
    Sweating the Details Mobile Detailing Service
    Owner/Operator

Post Thanks / Like
    that puts him about 5 hours away from me by taking I-40, but yet again if i take I-40...it will turn inti a 6 hour trip due to construction...lol. i agree his work is great!, but my car is nothing compared to what he is used to doing.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hey guys I am a new detailer in the Hendersonville/Nashville area. I have transferred to Nashville from Birmingham, AL. I am new to the area and just wanted to know how some of you guys got started? Did you make business cards, flyers or just word of mouth??

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi, i was just letting you know that i am located in Brentwood, just south of Nashville if anyone is ever in need of a detailer.

Post Thanks / Like
    Found a local Nashville/Franklin detailer.

Corey Jones

His company is called Classic Reflections

Uses Zaino products.

Classic Reflections

Post Thanks / Like
    Sort of a thread high jack, but I`m hoping someone in Nashville can help me out. If you have time today and are in Nashville, I`d really really appreciate it if you could stop by Third Man Record`s today to buy a record for a fellow autopian! I`m in California and the Third Man Record`s store in Nashville is selling an record exclusive to Nashville. It comes out today Tuesday July 13. If you have time to help me out, its open from 12pm-4pm. Please PM me and I`ll give you the details. Of course, I`ll pay you for the record, shipping, paypal fee`s, and a little extra for your time. Thanks!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information