Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Post Thanks / Like
    Dude, your in Sebastian

I just moved from Tulip to VLE.

Small world.

Post Thanks / Like
    i`m in port charlotte, would consider anything from miami to orlando.
    2005 Nissan Frontier Crew Cab, Canteen Green

2005 Jeep Liberty Sport, Light Khaki

Post Thanks / Like
    i`m in port charlotte, would consider anything from miami to orlando.

Post Thanks / Like
    ANY ONE IN FLORIDA (ORLANDOISH AND BROWARD/DADE) got a toyota corolla pm me please.

Post Thanks / Like
    Lake City BABY!!! North central FL. about 30 mins. from G-ville. A meet would be cool...

Post Thanks / Like
    Alright, seeing as I would like to attend a meet, i took the initiative and tried to find us a central location to meet at. some of you are in the orlando, gainsville, daytona area while some are from tampa, and yet others are in the miami/ft lauderdale area. a central location to these members is anywhere between west palm beach and melbourne. It just so happens that Autogeek.net is located right in the middle of this area in palm city, so i emailed their administration desk asking them if they could supply an area, power, and possible items to raffle off. if i get a reply from them, ill letcha know what they say. this was my email:

Hello,

My name is Harrison Logan and I live in the Port Saint Lucie area. I am a member of the Autopia.org detailing forum and a question to your company has arisen. Several Florida Autopia members have shown interest in holding a detailing meet and your company is centrally located in between these members. We are curious to know if you could supply an area for us to hold our meet. If it would be possible, could you also supply a power source to run detailing machines so that we can demonstrate proper usage and techniques with them? The idea of holding a raffle has also come up in our meet discussion thread and we would also like to know if it would be possible for your company to supply a few products to raffle off? While specific dates and times have not been set, the recent Florida weather has become perfect for an outdoor meet and we are in the process of finding a location. If your company could supply an area for us, that would help us greatly. Anywhere between 10-15 members have shown interest in attending this Florida detailing meet if a suitable location can be arranged. Thank you for any help your company may be able to provide to our meet.

Sincerely,

Harrison Logan

I know we`re itching closer and closer to the holiday seasn and people are going to be travelling, so if we`re going to get a good turn out i would say sometime between thanksgiving and christmas would be the best time to try and have this meet occur. This would give us the weekends of November 26th+27th, December 3rd+4th, December 10th and 11th, and December 17th+18th. What would be the best weekend for everyone?
    2009 Montego Blue BMW 335i :woot2:

Post Thanks / Like
    Got a reply from autogeek this afternoon

Hi Harrison,

Thats sounds great. We have a nice lot in front of the PBMA (autogeek) offices.We can supply power, products to raffle off, local newspaper coverage,and free lunch. We will also take photos and post them on our web site. Everyone can take a tour thur Palm Beach Motoring and also view the blueprints of our new 30.000 square foot location.

Try to plan this event on a Sat. because Sundays do not work to well with us.We look forward to working with you.

Jason

alright, now we have a centrally located place. Now all we need is a date! please tell me what saturday will work for everyone

November 26th

December 3rd

December 10th

December 17th

Post Thanks / Like
    i live up here in jacksonville, ill be willing to meet down in south florida either in the dec 10 or dec17 dates. anyone going from daytona or jacksonville area wanna meet up and drive down in a pack?

James

Post Thanks / Like
    Maybe the mods or whomever can help out and make sure that those registered on here form florida get the message? The 3rd or 17th would work, but I may have clients for my personal training business.

Post Thanks / Like
    Miami here, I would love to go to Palm Beach for a detail. It sounds like a good idea. :clap: but would like to know the specific date.

Post Thanks / Like
    i can go ahead and invite people from other forums, the more the better.

Post Thanks / Like
    well i dont know, i gave autogeek something of a specific number of people. I think it would be bad to overwhelm them with alot of people.

what kinda date would work for you?

Post Thanks / Like
    Autogeek would rather have more people. It is common knowledge that the more the better. It is also a good for business & time for them to promote themselves even more. Infact if autogeek decided to to post a sticky thread on the website thay would get even more people. the more the better. WHy would you limit it to 7-15 people. It is no fun that way. There are alot of Detailers from diffrent forums that would like to attend. You should ask them if they (autogeek) want it this way ?

Post Thanks / Like
    I would drive up North to Autogeek to see how the pro do it lol. I would leave the CC at home though no telling how big the bill would be before I hit the door lol.
    "Life is not measured by the breathes we take, but by the moments that take our breathes away" :punk:

Post Thanks / Like
    Well have we decided on a date ?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information