Post Thanks / Like
    On Mon, Mar 25, 2013 at 11:19 AM, Ron Richard <kajunron@gmail.com> wrote:

I am picking up a new Ruby Red Metallic Tinted Clearcoat Ford Focus this week or next week. I live in Lafayette, Louisiana. I was going to use the ValuGard ABC Neutralization System. I do not have a problem with the cost of the system, but with the large quanities you have to order. I have only one car to do. Since I have a problem from time to time with arthritis, I was wondering are any detailers in the Lafayette or Baton Rouge Louisiana area that offer rail dust removal using the ValuuGard ABC Neutralization System and what they would charge?

Post Thanks / Like
    I am not near you but I imagine it would cost $100-150 just to get the service done from a detailer (in addition to wax or other exterior detailing services. Much more than the cost of the system. Use it every year and maybe you`ll find other vehicles for it.

AJ Auto Detail, LLC
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am in Baton Rouge, but I don`t know what the Valugard ABC system.
    AJ Auto Detail, LLC

Post Thanks / Like
    Perhaps call Valugard and see if they have any recommended detailers in the area?

Post Thanks / Like
    Your Ford dealers has the MotorCraft products that are privated labeled by ValuGard for Ford.

The techncial bulletin issued by Ford is #04-9-6, and the process and such is also in the dealer`s Service Manual for all vehicles.

The MotorCraft part numbers are ZC-1-A for the ValuGard A product, ZC-2-A for the ValuGard

B product and ZC-3-A for the ValuGard C product.

A training video, for the system, using the ValuGard brand is at Valugard.net under training videos section. You may also read the Ford bulletin mention above at the site under the Engineers Section
    "Logic dictates I have been at this detailing thing way too many years!":wink1:

Post Thanks / Like
    What about just buying the system and using it then selling what`s left? That is, of course, if the arthritis doesn`t interfere.

Post Thanks / Like
    Or, as he takes delivery, complain to the Service Manager, run the empty cellophane wrapper of a pack of cigarettes over the surface with three fingers in side of it. It will feel rough, no matter what. But, it raises the issue of paint contamination, and Ford will pay the dealer ship for it. Have the dealer do it for free under warranty. Ford pays them to do it if a customer complains, since it is under the factory warranty.
    "Logic dictates I have been at this detailing thing way too many years!":wink1:

Post Thanks / Like
    kajunman have you found someone to handle your vehicle?

Thread Information