Post Thanks / Like
    I just wanted to see if there are any pro detailers on here in the Middle TN area (southern area Franklin, Spring Hill), preferably ones that can do mobile. Or if any of you all knew of anyone that is on a professional level. I have some water etchings on my hood, and I am afraid that I might not be able to get them out with my PC 7424. I hate to have to resort to someone else doing this for me, but to safely get these out I may just have to let someone with lots of experience and tools more powerful than the PC 7424 to do it. Anyone here let me know, or is there is anyone in the area?

Post Thanks / Like
    Also been searching for someone more experienced than myself in the Franklin or Nashville area. I came across the following site but haven`t reached out to them yet. Beaux Art Detailing - Home. Let me knoif you found someone.

Quote Originally Posted by RedlineIRL
    I just wanted to see if there are any pro detailers on here in the Middle TN area (southern area Franklin, Spring Hill), preferably ones that can do mobile. Or if any of you all knew of anyone that is on a professional level. I have some water etchings on my hood, and I am afraid that I might not be able to get them out with my PC 7424. I hate to have to resort to someone else doing this for me, but to safely get these out I may just have to let someone with lots of experience and tools more powerful than the PC 7424 to do it. Anyone here let me know, or is there is anyone in the area?

Post Thanks / Like
    You need to look up and contact Eric with Tru Shine Detailing if you want one of the best in the business to come to you. He is based in East TN and I for one can vouch that his work is top notch.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for that info!

Quote Originally Posted by Knox Details
    You need to look up and contact Eric with Tru Shine Detailing if you want one of the best in the business to come to you. He is based in East TN and I for one can vouch that his work is top notch.

Post Thanks / Like

This. When you think of Tenn. detailing, you think of Eric.

Post Thanks / Like
    I would also highly recommend Chris Thomas with Integrity Detailing in Cookeville. He is also known as Chris at Optimum. I am driving up to see him Friday (waiting on his call to confirm this appointment as I type) to have my new CT200H F Sport SE covered with OptiCoat.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by icoburn
    Also been searching for someone more experienced than myself in the Franklin or Nashville area. I came across the following site but haven`t reached out to them yet. Let me knoif you found someone.

Thanks for giving me a call. I cant wait to see what magic I can work on your Porsche and R8.

Quote Originally Posted by RedlineIRL

If you would like to give me a call I would love to help you out, in any way possible. I will be in town starting this weekend and I will be down there for as long as need to be. Friday and Saturday are booked. but the rest is wide open at the moment.

Tim, thanks for the heads up. I appreciate it.
    Doing it BIG!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by icoburn
    Thanks for that info!

Ian, It was a blast working on your Porsche. Cant wait to come back out and work on the R8, Thanks for making it a great trip out to Franklin.

-Eric
    Doing it BIG!

Thread Information