Post Thanks / Like
    I am looking for a detailer in south mississippi around the picayune or hattiesburg area. Is there anyone out there?

Post Thanks / Like
    Did you ever manage to find someone? I am on the Gulf Coast and trying to find a reputale Autopian detailer to install the Opti-Coat.

Post Thanks / Like
    Nope I Didn`t.

Post Thanks / Like
    I am going to try Professional Car & Auto Detailing Serving Gulfport, Biloxi, D`iberville, Ocean Springs, Long Beach, Pass Christian, Bay St. Louis, Waveland, Gautier, Moss Point, Pascagoula to apply my pti-Coat. I will let you know how it turns out. Don`t trust myself with the prep and apply work.

Post Thanks / Like
    Let me know how it turns put please.

AJ Auto Detail, LLC
    Post Thanks / Like
    I don`t know if this interests ya`ll or not, but I am in Baton Rouge and do paint correction/opti-coat and can do your cars if yall drop them off for me to work on for a few days. I know it`s about an hour and a half one way but it`s just an offer.
    AJ Auto Detail, LLC

Post Thanks / Like
    I had the car detailed, but it didn`t come without complications. He detailed the car, but ended up putting a dent in the underside of the car because he didn`t use the correct jack point when taking off the wheel When he left I had to get a rubber mallet and pound it out :smash: It also started to rain and he stated he would come back to get the "high spots". I had to leave in the morning in order to get back to my work overseas. I am not sure if he ever came back.

The car looks good, but it is a brand new car with 14 miles on it and he stated that only a few areas need buffing. I didn`t see him use a clay bar as the detailer in CA did the whole car and with 2 people. He used Opti-coat on the side and rear windows. I don`t think the CA detailer put the coating on any windows. Also would have thought a mobile detailer would have a pop up tent in order to keep flying debris such as leaves and pollen from flying onto the car during the application of Opti-coat :think: Hopefully you have better luck with it.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ajnavo61490
    I don`t know if this interests ya`ll or not, but I am in Baton Rouge and do paint correction/opti-coat and can do your cars if yall drop them off for me to work on for a few days. I know it`s about an hour and a half one way but it`s just an offer.

I just wouldnt be able to be without my car for very long

Thread Information