I`ve been detailing part-time on weekends since early 2007. I pretty much bought all high end detailing equipment from the get-go...Pressure washer, air compressor, buffers, DA`s, generator, carpet extractor, steamer and all other associated tools and products. I tow all of this in a 6x12 enclosed trailer. I intended to detail full-time in the beginning, but ended up being a courier during the week. I don`t have that weekday job anymore so I`m looking to start detailing full-time. Most of my clients are referred to me by my brother-in-law who is a landscaper in the affluent neighborhoods of Winter Park, but currently I have nowhere near the client base necessary to keep busy day in and day out.

As we all know, detailing is extremely laborious work and having someone else there to work with you makes everything a whole lot more efficient and less tiresome on the body. So, if anyone in the Orlando area with a good knowledge of detailing is interested in growing a detailing business with me and has a good business sense, please feel free to PM me.

Note: I am not looking to hire someone as a "helper". I am looking for a partner who can help me obtain a strong client base while also assisting in the field.