Post Thanks / Like
    Hey everyone. I hate for this to be my first post but I guess I have to start somewhere. I have a Mazda RX8 that is in need of a serious detail. I have tried washing and waxing the car but it never turns out the way it should. I`m not experienced with a polisher and I dont want to damage my car. If anyone in the Jacksonville area has a detailing service or extra time to lend a hand, please get back to me. I am in need of some serious help, ha. Thanks.

Post Thanks / Like
    My ex is taking my daughter to Jacksonvill tomorrow until Friday night. What exactly were you thinking of having done? I wouldnt mind driving up there and helping you out. Im sure we can negotiate some details. Send me some pics of the car if you dont mind to garry@premiummobileservices.com and let me know what you are thinking.

By the way, I own a mobile detailing business in Tampa, this is my full time job.

Post Thanks / Like
    where in Jax u located and how flexible are you with scheduling? I`m a Jax local but also have 3 kids, day job etc...I`m not a `pro` doing this full time but I`ve done plenty of cars with confidence and results.

Thread Information