Post Thanks / Like
    can anyone in the area recommend a good place to go for dent removal and body work? This isn`t a simple ding.. I was backing and turning out of a spot and my wheel arch area pressed up against a metal pole causing it to kinda crinkle the area. It`s about a 3 inch long by 1 inch tall indentation.

Obviously there are tons of places i could go, but i`m trying not to spend an arm and a leg

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by vasu
    can anyone in the area recommend a good place to go for dent removal and body work? This isn`t a simple ding.. I was backing and turning out of a spot and my wheel arch area pressed up against a metal pole causing it to kinda crinkle the area. It`s about a 3 inch long by 1 inch tall indentation.

Obviously there are tons of places i could go, but i`m trying not to spend an arm and a leg

I live in Harvey, on the westbank, a good friend of mine has a company on manhattan blvd. The name is fasttint, you need to bring it in so they can look at it, they can give you a est. It`s a family owned business. Monday - Friday 9- 5pm number is in the book. let them Jeffrey from lowes reccommend them, also have a mobile detail business, check out my link, www.unlimitedautodetail.net.:woot2:

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by carguy44123
    I live in Harvey, on the westbank, a good friend of mine has a company on manhattan blvd. The name is fasttint, you need to bring it in so they can look at it, they can give you a est. It`s a family owned business. Monday - Friday 9- 5pm number is in the book. let them Jeffrey from lowes reccommend them, also have a mobile detail business, check out my link, www.unlimitedautodetail.net.:woot2:

Thanks for the info, but I`ve already made an appointment at Clean Fleet Auto Body to get the dent fixed .. taking it monday and will get it back 2 days later (oof).

I`ll keep fasttint in mind though for any future body work.

Post Thanks / Like
    Just had some work done by a guy by the name of Matt Hebert, works under the DENTWORKZ brand, pm if you want his phone number. He did a softball sized dent for me, came out nice, cost around $100.
    1999 Trans Am Firehawk #157 LS1 Roadster

"Weekend Warrior just keeping my cars clean"

Club Flex Member

Thread Information