Post Thanks / Like
    On Friday, the 25th, I will be in Palm Beach detailing two classic Ferrari`s as well as a Porsche Carrera GT for the Cavallino Concours Show that weekend. Although I have many contacts in the Fort Lauderdale and Jupiter, I cannot find anywhere to help me out in Palm Beach.

My client is staying at the Breakers, and they do not have any facilities in which I could use to detail the car. I have called some local dealerships, all of which has a contract with a company called Techseal, which is a hack shop. So I cannot use their facilities. Local car washes seemed to be willing to let me use a bay but all agreed that Friday`s are too busy.

So what I need from you guys, if you can help, is to suggest any places close to the Breakers that would be willing to help a detailer out. I need water/electric, and though shade would be nice, its not necessary.

Thanks,

Todd

Post Thanks / Like
    I`ll look into it for you Todd. I`m about 15 miles (SW) away from The Breakers. Maybe the wife will be ok with it? Is that too far? I`ve got compressed air / powerwasher / decent lights.....Beer :spit:

Sounds like you`ll need to spend alot of hours doing this? Being in a retail space (dealership) might not work due to their limilted hours? Plus, their`s not many super close to the hotel.
    Metro Detroit`s leader in cleaning, preserving & perfecting fine automobiles!

Post Thanks / Like
    Todd - If David can`t accommodate how about the boys and girls at AutoGeek? Maybe they could hook you up at their place or know of someone/place to refer you to.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by David Fermani
    I`ll look into it for you Todd. I`m about 15 miles (SW) away from The Breakers. Maybe the wife will be ok with it? Is that too far? I`ve got compressed air / powerwasher / decent lights.....Beer :spit:

Sounds like you`ll need to spend alot of hours doing this? Being in a retail space (dealership) might not work due to their limilted hours? Plus, their`s not many super close to the hotel.

Thanks for the offer, and if Todd doesn`t take you up on all the amenities, I would still like you to bring us all you have in the above bold:cooleek:

Post Thanks / Like
    lol at priorities :-)
    2011 Winter Frost Nissan Maxima SV-Sport

2012 Black Toyota Highlander Limited

Club: Flex Member

Post Thanks / Like
    My grandmother has a place in stuart (an island off of palm beach... 45 mins away). There is water, and then there is a semi parking garage. She owns a condo which has parking under it. Its really beautiful. There is power there also. And if you get too hot, you can take a swim in the pool... or the beach, its RIGHT on the beach. Its there if you need it. Just lemme know and ile give my grandmother a call telling her that a buddy is going to be there and if she could have some food and drinks available then that would be cool. She is really cool too!

Just PM me and its done!
    Daniel J Wendell

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DieselMDX
    lol at priorities :-)

Hell yes :xyxthumbs

Post Thanks / Like
    Todd, I live in Miami and would be willing to make the drive over to help... Please let me know. Joy...

Thread Information