Post Thanks / Like
    Hey, I am moving to Savannah in January, and have no need for it any longer. This thing is a beast! It works flawlessly. It is a large unit, but I have no problems lifting it up and putting it in the back of my VW GTI . I have used nothing but specific extractor shampoo and I have been very happy with the results I have seen from using this, and so have my customers. I think I paid 1100-1200 for it at the beginning of the year. I have combed my filing cabinet for the receipt, but to no avail. I have taken good care of it, I have only used the blower 1 time to dry a car. I am not entirely sure what to ask of it, but if you throw your offer out there, I will consider it, or if you have any idea as to what a fair price on it is, then feel free to contribute your ideas. I don`t want to take a huge loss on it because my mom fronted me the money and I still owe her on it.

Specs: Excellent extractor for the fixed detail shop and growing mobile detail operator. Our HP 60 features 6 gallon solution/recovery tanks, 1200 watt in-line heating system (constant 210 degrees), 3 stage vacuum motor with 140" of water lift, 100 PSI solution pump, 3" wide stainless upholstery tool with a 15` vacuum and high pressure solution hose, 25` power cord.

New feature for the HP 60 is it`s Air Blower feature. Just attach the extra 15` hose and the included proper attachment to assist you with drying off a wet vehicle or blowing air into a damp interior!

Side mounting brackets are standard for holding hoses or OPTIONAL Auto Vac cannister in place. Auto Vac is cordless and utilizes HP 60`s vac motor, no need to buy a seperate vacuum. You can order the Auto Vac on this page.

Extractor Dimensions: 16" x 27.5" x 29," weighs 78 lbs. Try our Extractor Soap and Carpet Shampoo for superb results! The only difference between the HP 60 and HP 100 are the tank sizes.

These are the only pics I have of it right now, but if you want to see specific pictures of an area of it, just let me know.

http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1327/...a47dfe.jpg?v=0

http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1239/...eda06b.jpg?v=0

http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1253/...e84584.jpg?v=0

I hope those pics work....

Thanks!

James

Feel free to send along to your friends...

They can email me at Jamesgott@gmail.com

Sorry, maybe I should say a price.... I bought this at the beginning of the year for about 1200 shipped to my door. I haven`t used it a whole lot, and would like to get 1000, but I know I won`t get that much. Something in the 900 RANGE will do. Email me with your offers.

Post Thanks / Like
    PM just sent.

Thread Information