Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Post Thanks / Like
    Looking for a recommendation for a detailing service in the New Orleans area; Anybody know of someone???

TIA

Post Thanks / Like
    I don`t know of anyone from Autopia in particular, but there is a place on the I-10 Service Road, right off Causeway South. Can`t remember the name of the business (Fleet Clean, maybe?), but there is always a Dodge Viper and some other high end car out front. They do a pretty good job.

Post Thanks / Like
    Yea, there are some places on the northshore. There is a place called Detail Magic. There is another place but I forgot the name. I`m also starting to detail cars. I`m starting to do the Corvettes in the Corvette club.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks. I got off my butt and did it myself, but with a new baby on the way, that may be the last time for a while I can diy my vehicles.

AJ Auto Detail, LLC
    Post Thanks / Like
    i do auto detailing in the baton rouge area... pm if interested
    AJ Auto Detail, LLC

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ajnavo61490
    i do auto detailing in the baton rouge area... pm if interested

Can you post some pictures of your work, and your usual process/method of choice? What machine(s) do you use? Products? I am very interested in getting some cars detailed, from regular maintenance to full details with a good bit of correction needed. I just dont have the time to any of them right now, and they all need it. I have four, maybe five cars all together that need it, maybe even more than that.

Also, I have all the machines, pads, towels, and products you could imagine at my house, and if you *do* end up coming down to do the work, you are more than welcome to use/try any of it.

AJ Auto Detail, LLC
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by JDookie
    Can you post some pictures of your work, and your usual process/method of choice? What machine(s) do you use? Products? I am very interested in getting some cars detailed, from regular maintenance to full details with a good bit of correction needed. I just dont have the time to any of them right now, and they all need it. I have four, maybe five cars all together that need it, maybe even more than that.

Also, I have all the machines, pads, towels, and products you could imagine at my house, and if you *do* end up coming down to do the work, you are more than welcome to use/try any of it.

check out the link in my sig at the bottom of my post titled "AJ Auto Detail"
    AJ Auto Detail, LLC

Post Thanks / Like
    I live in the Luling area across the river from Kenner, not a pro but experienced enthusiast though.

Clean Fleet Auto Body is who they were referring to earlier.

BTW, I`m in Port Allen and Lobdell on weekends. PM me if you are possibly interested.
    2008 Nissan Titan, 2005 Nissan Altima, 1993 Honda Accord Wagon, 1992 Honda Accord Wagon, 1987 Nissan 300ZX Turbo

:waxing:

Post Thanks / Like
    Im not a professional, just an enthusiast. I live in Mandeville.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ajnavo61490
    check out the link in my sig at the bottom of my post titled "AJ Auto Detail"

I looked at it, but it is actually pretty generic. Around here we go into way more detail about what our process is, and what products we use. You mention "machine polish" a lot, what type of machine? What type of pads/bonnets do you use on this machine? What brand products are you using?

Do you service the New Orleans area?

Post Thanks / Like
    im in kenner. but might not have time. what kind of vehicle?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by LanceM
    im in kenner. but might not have time. what kind of vehicle?

2 vehicles for sure, maybe more. A black Mercedes E500 that will need clay, polish, and seal nothing crazy, and a black F150 4-door that will need a pretty decent amount of work from interior shampoo, leather clean/condition to clay, multi stage polishing/paint spot correction, and seal on the outside.

Post Thanks / Like
    FWIW-I think Clean Fleet was also a body shop that did detailing, been around for many years...
    1999 Trans Am Firehawk #157 LS1 Roadster

"Weekend Warrior just keeping my cars clean"

Club Flex Member

AJ Auto Detail, LLC
    Post Thanks / Like
    I looked at it, but it is actually pretty generic. Around here we go into way more detail about what our process is, and what products we use. You mention "machine polish" a lot, what type of machine? What type of pads/bonnets do you use on this machine? What brand products are you using?

Do you service the New Orleans area?

i use for swirl removal a PC 7424 w/ LC Pads and MF Bonnets. As far as polishes go, i use XMT #3, #1, and for some parts meg`s scratch-x. I also have a rotary but only use that for heavy paint correction (deep scratches). My LSP is usually 2 coats of meg`s NXT Tech Wax.
    AJ Auto Detail, LLC

Post Thanks / Like
    `
    2 vehicles for sure, maybe more. A black Mercedes E500 that will need clay, polish, and seal nothing crazy, and a black F150 4-door that will need a pretty decent amount of work from interior shampoo, leather clean/condition to clay, multi stage polishing/paint spot correction, and seal on the outside.
    \r\n\r\nI live on the westbank in the harvey area, I have a mobile bussiness, have several years experience, not a problem to do your vehicles. I did a 05 chrysler paficia today, used mernerza p106ff polish with a pc orange pad for paint correction, topped with a sealant. Took over 5 hrs to complete with interior detailed and engine bay detailed, also claybar exterior and glass. I can email some pics if you like just pm with your email. Thanks Jeffrey Juneau:woot2:`

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information