Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Post Thanks / Like
    Fair Warning: Anybody that continues to slander my business on this site is making a bad

mistake including the people that run it. Also to the 2 people that called my phone tonight

and hung up, I have your phone numbers, grew up. The calls came from the Richmond

and the Lynchburg VA. areas.....you know who you are. I`ll keep your phone numbers and

if it happens again, it will be taken care of. You people need to spend more time worrying about your own business and less about ours and maybe you would have a chance.

Post Thanks / Like
    my primary clientel are on the lake and like most clients to pros on here are pretty strictly high end. i do 4 to 5 cars a week, there is clientel for anyone who can do what i do in any area so long as there is a decent level of higher class or tax bracket. i have about 20 regulars that are washed every week to two weeks and all have paid in advance for the year. if youre good at what you do and a great salesperson who can be about it just as much as talk about it youre going to be sucessful. do you understand what polishing is? why do you spend 3-8 hours for free? i think you couldve handled this thread with alot more maturism and professionalism than "my cars cleaner than yours you big jerk" type stuff. good luck and by all means read on if youre interested. tons of info on this site that can and has helped many become more thourough detailers.

Post Thanks / Like
    hey VaSupershine, I think you should give me a free "detail" and let me decide if you are the best when I am in Raleigh I have 5 layers of FMJ over 3 layers of KSG

Post Thanks / Like
    well i dont go to raleigh that often and never said im the best, i feel i do a very good job (thanks in most part to many of you). but id be more than happy to put my work up against any wash n wax. oh and i wouldnt really have the time to apply six coats of sg in one visit but id be glad to take it for a week at 150 dollars a day :funnypost

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by armoredsaintt
    hey VaSupershine, I think you should give me a free "detail" and let me decide if you are the best when I am in Raleigh I have 5 layers of FMJ over 3 layers of KSG

well i guess ill spend 2-6 hours polishing for free but im gonna need that forty bucks for the wax pal :bat

Post Thanks / Like
    dont know where all the posts went but this guy keeps instant messaging me, pretty weird stuff mostly cuss words and racial slurs but he seems to have taken a liking to me, if you read his faqs on his website the first one should give you a hint on what they offer, i mean three full details a year minimum? sounds like wash n wax to me.

Post Thanks / Like
    looks like he has gone back and deleted all his posts, or a mod did.

Post Thanks / Like
    i dont know why he would delete them i mean werent the a sign of what a pro he is?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information