Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    You can find my somewhat complete website on my profile, still trying to decide where I want to go with the design and layout.

Good to hear you`ve been in business for 7 years, I have complete respect for people who Detail Full Time as a job and live solely on that income. It`s hard in the Raleigh area, especially with the Sun and all the Travelling in the triangle. I don`t like challenging other Detailers, it`s a hard occupation. I do however criticize "Detailing" services that do more damage than harm (Dealerships Swirls/Armor All everywhere/Etc)

No need to cause a ruckus, everyone has a customer or a certain quality they want to reach. Looking at how well designed a Website is or how well Digital Pictures look is a joke. At the end of the day I`m sure we`ll want to just enjoy life, .......... and a nice clean car.

:2thumbs: Cheers!

Woo

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SilvaBimma
    You can find my somewhat complete website on my profile, still trying to decide where I want to go with the design and layout.

Good to hear you`ve been in business for 7 years, I have complete respect for people who Detail Full Time as a job and live solely on that income. It`s hard in the Raleigh area, especially with the Sun and all the Travelling in the triangle. I don`t like challenging other Detailers, it`s a hard occupation. I do however criticize "Detailing" services that do more damage than harm (Dealerships Swirls/Armor All everywhere/Etc)

No need to cause a ruckus, everyone has a customer or a certain quality they want to reach. Looking at how well designed a Website is or how well Digital Pictures look is a joke. At the end of the day I`m sure we`ll want to just enjoy life, .......... and a nice clean car.

:2thumbs: Cheers!

Woo

Actually, I find detailing in the Raleigh area easy. It`s only the fastest growing City on the

East coast with luxury neighborhoods popping up everywhere. We specialize in "Premium

Vehicles" such as Mercedes, BMWs, Jags and whatnot. We also use only the best Detailing

products .We have never left swirls on a car(Removed it hundreds of times,especially from black cars) and wouldn`t use a product as weak as Armor All. Thanks for your concern and good luck to you.

Post Thanks / Like
    no offense but if your arsenal is 25% majestic then you dont use only the finest products, i ran into that big ugly a** van and the driver tried to sell me everything they had, i ended up accepting a free sample of about ten products, they each have one or two uses if anyone wants em im sure they are still in my garage, hiding under dust.

im within an hour of raliegh and would be more than happy to pm you my inventory list.

Post Thanks / Like
    We have never left swirls on a car(Removed it hundreds of times,especially from black cars) and wouldn`t use a product as weak as Armor All. Thanks for your concern and good luck to you.

well actually aa is quite effective on many surfaces if used correctly, i personally dont use it but there is nothing wrong with thier formula. also i guess you dont do wash n waxes then eh?

Post Thanks / Like
    Think what you want about AA but it is not a product that should be used by a "professional

detailer". As for a "Wash & Wax", we offer a Wash & Wax and an Interior Detail. Regarding

Majestics, detail supplies includes more than chemicals. We get maybe 25% of detail supples

from them, wash mits, wax pads, spray bottles and so on.

Obviously its working, our customers love the poducts we use. Business is going so well

now, we pick the cars we do. We turn down as much work as we do and were constanly

busy. For a "Mobile Detailing Business" to be what it needs to be, you need twice as much

work as you can get to.

[ Commercial links removed, Bill]

Post Thanks / Like
    Read the rules! You are not allowed to post direct links to your own website. :rules:

Quote Originally Posted by MCD
    Think what you want about AA but it is not a product that should be used by a "professional

detailer". As for a "Wash & Wax", we offer a Wash & Wax and an Interior Detail. Regarding

Majestics, detail supplies includes more than chemicals. We get maybe 25% of detail supples

from them, wash mits, wax pads, spray bottles and so on.

Obviously its working, our customers love the poducts we use. Business is going so well

now, we pick the cars we do. We turn down as much work as we do and were constanly

busy. For a "Mobile Detailing Business" to be what it needs to be, you need twice as much

work as you can get to. Good luck to you guys, here`s a link to some of our comp`s

web sites.

Post Thanks / Like
    Indeed!

I zapped the links :nono
    Treat it like it`s the only one in the world.

Post Thanks / Like
    ok so you do wash n waxes but you never leave swirls behind? what wax are you using becuase i really would love to save my time and back . there are plenty of very well qualified professional detailers here that use aa. as a matter of fact id say you have to be pro to use it to its maximum. ive done plenty of test panels side by side aa low shine high shine original ect ect. next to 303 108 hyper dress, and although i prefer top shelf the initial appearence is rarely drastic. im only telling you this because you come off like a know it all who seems to still be learning. dont judge a product by what you can do with it, judge it by what its capable of.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by zippymbr
    Read the rules! You are not allowed to post direct links to your own website. :rules:

If you took the time to look at the links you would have seen that they were links to 2 other Mobile Detail Businesses in Raleigh, not "my business". This is exactly what you did

with my website, so please explain the difference if you can?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by MCD
    If you took the time to look at the links you would have seen that they were links to 2 other Mobile Detail Businesses in Raleigh, not "my business". This is exactly what you did

with my website, so please explain the difference if you can?

I did look at the links and they break the rules period. If you look back at my posts you will see that I have said nothing about your website. I called your intentions into account and wondered why you posted here in the first place. Detail on. :waxing:

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by zippymbr
    I did look at the links and they break the rules period. If you look back at my posts you will see that I have said nothing about your website. I called your intentions into account and wondered why you posted here in the first place. Detail on. :waxing:

I still don`t understand where your coming from? I came on here to defend my company

after SOMEBODY else posted it on here. I than did the seem with 2 other websites that have nothing to do with my business. You still haven`t explained the difference.

Post Thanks / Like
    I`ll take your clean car challenge.

http://autopia.org/gallery/showgalle...500&ppuser=878

139 pages and 1657 examples of clean cars I have detailed, including my 626.

www.scottwax.com

Certified Opti-Coat Pro/Pro 3 installer

Post Thanks / Like
    lmao scott i was waiting for you to chime in on this kid, whatever happned to being humble and anxious to learn, i could be wrong but he seems to be very young and should learn some respect. you use aa on occasion as well dont you scott, again i could be wrong. oh and as a hand selected official judge i declare this...http://autopia.org/gallery/data/500/..._NB_front1.jpg

THE WINNER!!! :sign

Post Thanks / Like
    Haha I thought Scott might chime in here. :har:

Post Thanks / Like
    didnt check that site till just now..... complete detail 150.00??? when can a line be drawn as far as what a complete detail is? hand wash wax exterior int shampoo glass inter dress clean wheels shine tires? thats a complete detail?

if thats the case there would be no need for this site, why do so called detailers get away with misinforming the public of what a full detail is to begin with, this is another obsticle to overcome in the sales part of my job. if youre a regular customer to these guys and aproach a true detailer arent you going to be a bit skepticle? polish? whats that funky overpriced garbage youre trying to sell me? clay on my car you gotta be kidding? why seal isnt that bad?

these are all questions i have to answer pretty much anyhow but this doesnt make it easier. imo thats false advertisement, you give the guy 150.00 dollars for a complete detail and the end result is a waxed surface? thats it? are you kidding me?

:argue :argue :argue :argue :argue :argue

im done ranting, i assume some of you agree with me. i come to this site for help in bettering myself and by doing so i have come an extremely long way, there is no need for his kind in here as he gives detailers a bad name.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information