Post Thanks / Like
    Anyone know of any place or mobile rim repair/wheel repair. actually i just need someone to refinish mmy wheels with the tires still on.

Post Thanks / Like
    ^^ +1 i need to fix 1 bent rim and powdercoat all 4.. anyone????

Post Thanks / Like
    http://www.turbax.com/about.htm

I use them daily. They`re really good.
    Metro Detroit`s leader in cleaning, preserving & perfecting fine automobiles!

Post Thanks / Like
    They do not powdercoat. I had my rims redone by them. I am sorry to say that i am not satisfied with the results. They did not spray the backside of the rims with paint and the clearcoat is not thorougly coating the entire front face. The finish is not smooth around the spokes and they scratched the finish they put on the rim when they remounted the tire.

I`m not sure if i`d ever recommend them to anyone who is pretty anal about car stuff.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by VMaxima
    They do not powdercoat. I had my rims redone by them. I am sorry to say that i am not satisfied with the results. They did not spray the backside of the rims with paint and the clearcoat is not thorougly coating the entire front face. The finish is not smooth around the spokes and they scratched the finish they put on the rim when they remounted the tire.

I`m not sure if i`d ever recommend them to anyone who is pretty anal about car stuff.

WOW!! That`s the 1st complaint that I have heard yet. I`ve literally had them repair 100`s of wheels without any problems. What did they say in response to your unhappyness? If they damage a wheel that they just repaired, why wouldn`t they take care of it? Was the backside of the wheel painted in the 1st place? Coundn`t they send the wheel out to a power coater?

Post Thanks / Like
    i don`t know if i`m being overly anal about it all. but it`s just not to my standards. i told the delivery guy what i thought, but he said he just delivers and i`d have to talk to someone else.

the part that bugs me the most is the finish. if it was smooth then i`d be happy. with it being rough around the spokes it`s a bit harder to clean the brake dust from the surface.

i don`t know why they didn`t go ahead and touch up the scratches they put on it with the tire machine, but they didn`t and that didn`t make any sense at all. :nixweiss

i think i was expecting too much since everyone recommended them and from what i`ve heard.

i haven`t complained yet. i just can`t afford the car to be down again for a week. they told me a couple days and i`d have them back, but it took a week.

maybe i just had a rare bad experience.

Post Thanks / Like
    You should give them a chance to make good on the service that you paid for. I`d contact them a.s.a.p. to atleast register a complaint. They are a reputable company, and I`m sure they have no problem standing behind their product. I wish you luck. Please keep me informed about what happens. Let them know that you referred to them directly from Travelers Insurance, it might help add weight to your complaint. We use them on every wheel repair.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by VMaxima
    Anyone know of any place or mobile rim repair/wheel repair. actually i just need someone to refinish mmy wheels with the tires still on.

I know of a wheel repair company in orlando.I hit a curb and messed up my rims really bad and they made it look brand new. they also came to my house. It is RED LINE RIM REPAIR and the # is 704-443-1024 the guys name is Jason

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jcgooding811
    I know of a wheel repair company in orlando.I hit a curb and messed up my rims really bad and they made it look brand new. they also came to my house. It is RED LINE RIM REPAIR and the # is 704-443-1024 the guys name is Jason

Is this only for Orlando? I`d like to know a place in Jville.
    Converted over to ONR & now Lowes grout sponge. Protected by 3M clear bra, and one layer of Zaino is all you need!

Post Thanks / Like
    I Am Not Sure I Know That They Have A Guy In Ft.lauderdale And Orlando I Would Just Call

Post Thanks / Like
    Red Line Rim Repair did work on mine and my husbands car and

they are Awsome!!!!!!!

Thread Information