Post Thanks / Like
    Hey guys, I am needing to get my car detailed, mainly outside only. I live in Nashville, TN, but I will be in Georgia on Sept 16, for a car show. I am willing to drive down Sept 15th to have my car detailed if I need to or have someone local detail it for me. I have a black 03 acura cls coupe. The car will have a fresh coat of paint on the hood and ground effects. I need her to be ready for the big show in hampton ga. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I also have a bunch of products like the full zaino kit, pinnacle souverin wax, aio polish. The car will be in the shop Aug 11 for 2 weeks to get my hood repainted, and my ground effects put on. I would like to find someone local to look at my hood and tell me if it really needs to be repainted, my friend who works at a body shop, told me that it really needs to be repainted becaus of acid rain, etc. The car does have alot of swirls and scratches. I picked up the car like this about 4 months ago.

Thanks

Scott

Post Thanks / Like
    I assume you are coming down for Nopi. Best of luck!

For your show and based on the new paint, I would suggest you having the car polished to remove the swirls and then the Souveran put on. The natural carnuba will let the fresh paint breathe a bit better than a synthetic sealant.

Not knowing Nashville that well, I would say that you are more likely to find a top notch detailer in the Atlanta area. Sweating the Details could help you out. He would need to be booked NOW though. gmblack also might be a good choice. he is located a bit further south. Neither would be out of the way going down to Hampton. Both of these gentlemen could accomodate you on using Souveran.

I would offer to help, but I *think* that is the same weekend as a show we have in Michigan.

Best of luck with your detail and the show.

-GT

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks, I really appreciate it.

Post Thanks / Like
    Try PMing "ebpcivicsi" he has shown alot of his work here and it is top notch..he is in the Memphis area....

Hope it works out for you

Al
    2004 Ford Ranger 4x4
    Bright Red
    My PitBull Rides Shotgun

Post Thanks / Like
    yeah ebpcivicsi does sick work I`d fly that guy down to FL and do my car if I couldn`t ever get my ride looking right

Thread Information