Post Thanks / Like
    Hello everyone, first time poster, I was directed here from rx7club.com. I have a 1986 royal maroon metallic (red) Mazda RX-7 Sport. It may not look like much to the average person but it`s my pride and joy. It`s looking a little dull and I`m not quite ready to splurge for new paint yet. I was hopeing a professional detailer could breathe some new life in her as I am not qualified to do anything beyond a decent wash and wax. So is there anyone, preferably with PC experience, in the area that would be up to the task? Or are there any good shops around here? TIA

Post Thanks / Like
    I`ll be up there the weekend near the 11th of August and bringing my PC, I`m not going to make the car look like it just rolled out of the dealership, but I have experience and I`m pretty good with the PC and decent swirl removing, waxing, polishing etc, bring over a case of beer and we can clean it up while I`m up there...If you want to learn I`d be more than happy to teach you the basics its really not hard the more cars you do the better you get just takes practice. My parents live in Columbia near Garners ferry area you familiar?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by dmxsoulja3
    I`ll be up there the weekend near the 11th of August and bringing my PC, I`m not going to make the car look like it just rolled out of the dealership, but I have experience and I`m pretty good with the PC and decent swirl removing, waxing, polishing etc, bring over a case of beer and we can clean it up while I`m up there...If you want to learn I`d be more than happy to teach you the basics its really not hard the more cars you do the better you get just takes practice. My parents live in Columbia near Garners ferry area you familiar?

That is very kind of you to offer him some help....Just goes to show there are kind people left...I hope he takes you up on the offer and you guys have a great time doing his car..

Have Fun

Al
    2004 Ford Ranger 4x4
    Bright Red
    My PitBull Rides Shotgun

Post Thanks / Like
    argh.. that is really nice of you to offer.. I wish I could do it but I won`t be here that weekend..

perhaps some other time.. thank you though

Post Thanks / Like
    well I`ll be there 11-14th so if anything happends let me know send me a PM and I`ll shoot you my cell phone number.

Post Thanks / Like
    I appreciate all the generous offers and I am pleased to say that I have found a detailer. Thanks Autopia!

Post Thanks / Like
    Who???May need a his services.......
    "Life is not measured by the breathes we take, but by the moments that take our breathes away" :punk:

Thread Information