Post Thanks / Like
    I am came down to Florida from NY with my friends for the holiday weekend and am sooo bored. The people I came down with do not want to do anything and I am here until Tuesday night. I am in Delray Beach trapped in the Mizner housing/ Glof complex. Anyone in the area want to give me an idea on what to do. If you pick me up I will even detail a car for free if you have the proper tools... wow I sound desperate.

Post Thanks / Like
    I live in Boca Raton, house is about two blocks from the beach so that`s about all there is to do here (go to the beach, surf etc). You have to understand that Boca is more of an upscale/wealthy/older area and not the "party" scene type place like Ft Lauderdale or Miami etc. Lot`s of cool little bars and sports bars though, most of the place are more upscale though and not "kick back and relax" type joints. I love Neighborhoods Sports Bar and Grill on Federal here.

If your in Delray, hell, hit up Atlantic Ave on a night, east of Federal Highway. From there all the way to the beach there are a ton of restuarants, clubs, bars etc. Place is packed on the weekends, not sure about durring the week. City Place in West Palm Beac, Las Olas/Riverfront/Beachfront in Ft Lauderdale etc.

Post Thanks / Like
    I am just with a boring group thats all. Thanks for the help with some places to go though

Thread Information