Post Thanks / Like
    Besides HD Products, Francos in Gastonia, & local autoparts...I have been going to the internet for my goodies. Can anyone tell me of others good places to get stuff??? I would love to find a local LC Pad dealer! HELP!!!

Thanks!

VOL1816
    VOLUNTEER1816

CIXELSYD
    Post Thanks / Like
    Frustrating isn’t it? :hairpull

What in particular are you looking for? I may be able to help.

Post Thanks / Like
    I buy 98% of my products online.......especially pads for the Cyclo,PC, & Metabo :cooleek:
    2005 Harley Softtail, 1998 Infinity QX4, 1998 ContourSVT

Post Thanks / Like
    Like anyone would want to travel to Gastonia.

Sorry, can`t help...just couldn`t resist that comment. I used to live in Huntersville.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Knockwurst
    Frustrating isn’t it? :hairpull

What in particular are you looking for? I may be able to help.

I guess the biggest thing would be the Lake Country Pads...but suggestions for other stuff (polishes, clay, etc.) would be appreciated! Thanks!
    VOLUNTEER1816

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tailwind
    Like anyone would want to travel to Gastonia.

Sorry, can`t help...just couldn`t resist that comment. I used to live in Huntersville.

AMEN TO THAT! Long haul from CLT! Not so bad now that 485 is opened up...but still a haul! I am in sales and cover Western Carolina so I am passing Gastonia on my way in and out multiple times a week.
    VOLUNTEER1816

Post Thanks / Like
    There`s a place in Raleigh that has a salesman calling on professionals in Charlotte every week. http://www.majesticsolutionsinc.com/

Call them and they will put you in touch with the traveling sales person. ( I am not affiliated with them, just know of them)

Post Thanks / Like
    I know nothing about Charlotte, but here in Winston Salem there are a couple of distributors. M&H Distributors in near downtown carries everything Meguiar`s makes. Johnny Wooten Automotive in north Winston Salem carries anything Malco and Race Glaze, and they also have some Meguiar`s and Mother`s stuff. OReilly Auto Parts can order almost anything Meguiar`s carries too, with the exception being a cutting pad. If you`re ever up this way, give either a call.

Post Thanks / Like
    Try Carolina Shine in Charlotte, Steve Treece, 704-759-0142

Post Thanks / Like
    I agree with thecarguy. Majestic Solutions have great products. Contact Clay Trexler @ (336) 816-0667.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DFTowel
    Try Carolina Shine in Charlotte, Steve Treece, 704-759-0142

Thanks! I`ll give him a call.
    VOLUNTEER1816

Post Thanks / Like
    "Thecarguy" & "jvriii1942":

Thanks for the tips on Myjestic Solutions. I will give Clay a call. I am actually in Greensboro & WS a few times a month, I will check them out!
    VOLUNTEER1816

Post Thanks / Like
    Franco Industrial Paint Supply on Franklin Boulevard in Gastonia does carry an incredible line up of detailing products - basically almost the entire Meguiars, Duragloss, and 3M lines of product. If you are interested in picking these items up without having to wait for internet delivery, it might make it worth the drive to Gastonia.

The owner/proprietor is as nice as he can be - but he is philosophically opposed to using the internet or even a computer. For this reason, he apparently gets all of his info about Meg`s, Duragloss and 3M from catalogues.

He carries almost the entire line of Duragloss products - but not TPP 105. I`ve been trying to convince him to order it - telling him that it is getting great word of mouth and is supposed to be Duragloss`s top of the line sealant now (better than 111). He just looks it up in the Duragloss catalogue (which, if it is anything like the Duragloss web site, is probably vague as hell) and tells me dismissively that 105 is the Duragloss "car and truck polish". I think he distrusts word of mouth feedback from the internet.

Some others have posted here on Autopia that they have spoken with folks at DG and they themselves are declaring 105 as the best sealant they have ever made.

If any of you happen to drop by Franco`s, please mention to the owner that you are interested in Duragloss 105 Total Performance Polish. Maybe is someone else besides me tells him what a great product it is, he will start carrying it. It doesn`t seem that it would be in his own best interest to carry DG 101, 111, AquaWax, and PBA and not carry Duragloss`s flagship sealant, 105.

Post Thanks / Like
    my experience with majestic products= :down :down

just order in bulk online if i were you, as far as pads are concerned they are priced pretty much the same at every online dealer as ive seen em in shops

Thread Information