I spoke with Jason Rose of Rupes at Mobile Tech Expo this year, and he was very high on their yellow wool pads and fine polish combo. I picked up some of these pads, and finally tried them out on an Infinity QX60. I could not believe how much area I could cover, how long I was able to work the product (on a 95+ degree summer day in Central Florida), and how much correction I got from a `fine` polish. I was able do the both doors in 3 sections, not my usual 6+, and it removed all the swirls and most of the RIDS too. I spot polished some RIDS on one side with a compound and cutting pad on the Rupes Mini, then realized I forgot the other side, but could not tell much difference after the wool pads. I was even able to remove the hazing on the headlights.

The pads were much easier to work with than microfiber pads - they did not get hot (which I guess allowed for the long work time), and fluffed back up quickly with a pad brush. When I work with MF pads I have gotten in the habit of swapping them after each section (clean the old pad, put on the new pad) to keep the heat down, but with these pads I just cleaned the pad and moved on to the next section. I used two 5.5" pads on the whole SUV, but did not do the roof, and used a 3" wool pad for the headlights, front bumpers, & rear hatch.

I just picked up a 1 litre bottle of the Keramik polish before they bring out the new version of it. AG has it for $13.00 off retail (26% savings), but the Autopia site only has a $5.00 discount.