Just curious. I have had my Rupes 21 for a few years now but I never actually bought the compounds/polishes or the pads (mostly because of the cost). Ive also noticed that you don`t see too many people talking about actually using the Rupes polishers with their pads and chems. Many posts I see where a Rupes polisher was used, people tend to use their own preference of compounds, polishes, and pads.

How many have actually started where we all should have really (IMO) with the entire Rupes lineup? What has been your experience and are you still using it? If not, why?

I ask because I just ordered all the 8.4oz bottles of the compounds and polishes because I want to know if it really is about as idiot proof as it can get. Sometimes I don`t like playing around with test spots and matching up pads and polishes and finding that certain abrasives aren`t DA friendly and all. Ill be using my uro tec pads for now since I ordered 24 of them this past winter on a hell of a sale, but when they wear out I think ill go ahead and dive into the rupes pads too