Post Thanks / Like

Rupes Mark-2 21 - fail

I need rep of rupes contact me and my rupes mark-2 21 not work. First rupes not work I had sent to Calgary for repair and they sent me then I using 5 hour then not work again. I am so frustrated. My rupes 6 month old and I don`t know what do? I want you contact me and replace new one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Rupes Mark-2 21 - fail

Monday thru Friday from 8am - 5pm MST and available via phone at (970)535-0100 or via email orders@rupesusa.com
    Rupes 21 MK II, Rupes 15 MK II, Rupes 21, Rupes LHR75e, Rupes Duetto, Rupes Ibrid-L, Rupes LH18ENS, Flex PE-14-2, Dodo Juice V1

Quote Originally Posted by rlmccarty2000 View Post
    At $21.99 it will remain a secret to me.
    Likes Stokdgs, JustJesus, 512detail liked this post
    Thanks Stokdgs thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Making this request on the public forum is not the most efficient way to resolve your issues. Perhaps a Rupes Rep will see your post but but they`re not required to read the forum daily. The Driver has given both the phone number and email address directly to Rupes. For best results I`d suggest you contact either them directly or the place where purchased.
    A society willing to trade liberty for temporary security deserves neither and will lose both
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    Likes Ronkh, Angus, 512detail liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

IMO, one upside to having such problems posted here is that others see what problems crop up with various machines and how they`re dealt with.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Accumulator View Post
    IMO, one upside to having such problems posted here is that others see what problems crop up with various machines and how they`re dealt with.
    Nothing wrong with sharing the problem or the resolution on the forum. We`d certainly like to read the outcome but IMO it just isn`t the most effective way to solicite a manufacturer`s response. They may read it, they may not.

I might suggest PM`ing Todd@Rupes.
    A society willing to trade liberty for temporary security deserves neither and will lose both
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    Likes danlc95 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

I agree, this is not the best way to get in touch with the manufacturer. If you bought it on Autopia call customer service and see if they can help. If you bought it elsewhere call their customers service.
    Likes GearHead_1 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by GearHead_1 View Post
    Nothing wrong with sharing the problem or the resolution on the forum. We`d certainly like to read the outcome but IMO it just isn`t the most effective way to solicite a manufacturer`s response. They may read it, they may not.

I might suggest PM`ing Todd@Rupes.
    Thank you for comment and I already pm to Todd but I found solved and someone will take it. He will direct to rupes if need replace.

Post Thanks / Like

I agree, this is not the best way to get in touch with the manufacturer. If you bought it on Autopia call customer service and see if they can help. If you bought it elsewhere call their customers service.
    I not bought it on Autopia. I bought at auto obsessed and he told sent to authorized repair center and took 3 weeks for replace the cord and stop work again. I not going send to repair again and I am looking replace new one! Someone already take care it.

Post Thanks / Like

That`s a shame it`s a second go round for repairs.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by GearHead_1 View Post
    That`s a shame it`s a second go round for repairs.
    Yeah I know and I pissed off for second repair that`s why I not looking for repair and want replace new one. Rupes suppose best polisher!

Post Thanks / Like

Bad things happen, even with great products. I hope this works out well for you.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Alvin_pad View Post
    I not bought it on Autopia. I bought at auto obsessed and he told sent to authorized repair center and took 3 weeks for replace the cord and stop work again. I not going send to repair again and I am looking replace new one! Someone already take care it.

Straight from Dylan @ Rupes on another thread.

Sorry to hear about your disappointment - sounds like you may be going down the wrong path though and if you could please let me know what distributor you purchased your tool through I`d appreciate it, b/c it sounds like they`ve given you incorrect information.

RUPES acquired Cyclo Toolmakers in March or 2015 and established RUPES USA, Inc. a wholly owned subsidiary of RUPES SpA that handles all customer service, fulfillment, sales, marketing, repairs, and even now manufacturing here in the USA. We have an entire office full of people available to assist with various things and most importantly REPAIRS AND WARRANTY ISSUES right here in Longmont, Colorado. If your distributor directed you to a 3rd party they sent you to the wrong contacts - we handle our repairs in house of all RUPES tools and have done so since the acquisition.

As far as who you`ve attempted to contact - at this time the only Jason in our organization is Jason Rose, who is in no way involved with warranty and repair questions, he is the International Director of Training. It would be highly unlikely he would get involved in something like this and honestly he is on the road so often (just returned from over 2 weeks training customers in Asia) that it would very much not be on his radar. Our customer service team (which I am responsible for overseeing) is here Monday thru Friday from 8am - 5pm MST and available via phone at (970)535-0100 or via email orders@rupesusa.com. We have 3 people (not including myself) dedicated to taking calls and servicing customers so if you need anything at all that would be the best place to start. If the tool does indeed have a defect, is in its first year of ownership, and hasn`t been mistreated/modified we can repair it under warranty FOC.
    Rupes 21 MK II, Rupes 15 MK II, Rupes 21, Rupes LHR75e, Rupes Duetto, Rupes Ibrid-L, Rupes LH18ENS, Flex PE-14-2, Dodo Juice V1

At $21.99 it will remain a secret to me.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by The Driver View Post
    Straight from Dylan @ Rupes on another thread.
    Thanks for sharing.

Post Thanks / Like

Heh heh, I didn`t mean to imply that I thought this thread was an efficient way to address the problem, just wanted the OP to know that I appreciated his discussing of the issue with us.

Alvin_pad- Glad it`s getting sorted out. Does sound like it`s been a real hassle for you though.

Post Thanks / Like

I got new today from rupes manufacturing direct. Thread closed.

Thread Information