My car is a 95 TT and it has decent paint but it needs help. After a wash it looks OK from 10 feet but upon closer inspection you can see water spots, rock chips, rub marks, micro-marring etc. Like I said, it is mostly minor but it won`t be winning any car shows. I don`t have the experience or "test car" to use the Porter Cable so i am looking for a local place to do the work. However, in this area most of the detail shops seem to be small places without much advertising or word of mouth to go by. I asked the Porsche and Lexus places thinking they would know of a local shop but they said they only do their new cars in house which obviously do not need much work.

I called Ziebart and they said around $320 for the most expensive "Diamond Gloss" coverage and then about $170 per year after that for the upkeep. He also added that if I bought the paint they would repair all of the rock chips (no extra charge).

I did a Ziebart search which only returned 2 results. Sorry if this is not new thread worthy but there are so many detailing threads I didn`t know which it fit in.

Thanks.

A guy on a forum Im from asked this. I told him I would try to help him find anyone besides these nutjobs with buffers take to his paint...