Post Thanks / Like
    More good news to pass on to you with regard to marketing. As most of you by now, I teach detailing at many facilities. High Schools, Colleges, Libraries and such. Because of this exposure, I have had numerous people appraoch me and asked if I`d be willing to be a guest speaker at different organizations. Last week I was invited to the Rotary Club lucheon. I had 30 minutes to promote quality detailing and let me tell you it was great fun. Many of the members came up to me after my speech and asked many questions about car care. I passed out fliers and got 3 details so far out of it. Most of the people could tell my passion for the business which makes it more exciting for me. Next week I speak at the local Corvette club meeting. During this time of year when the weather gets cold, its a good time to think ahead and consider going to provate organizations to promote your business. it will definately be worth it. Gary :hifive:

Post Thanks / Like
    Gary- How do you approach these organizations?
    Brad Will- Owner

Reflections Auto Salon LLC

Post Thanks / Like
    I do a search with the chamber of commerce in my area, plus I write articles for several magazines, and I post in them that I offer my time to speak for free at business functions. Many people hear about what I do through my detailing clinics as well. YOu can even do a google search for organizations in your area also. Gary

Post Thanks / Like
    Gary- What I meant is...do you call them, or do you send them an email? If so, what do you say in the correspondance.

Thanks, Brad
    Brad Will- Owner

Reflections Auto Salon LLC

Post Thanks / Like
    Sometimes they contact me, other times I contact them. If I contact them, I either call or send an e mail. In either case I intorduce myself and company and talk about my clinincs and how I`m committed to consumer education in regard to car care. I give them my web site and encourage them to read the aritcles written by the Chicago Tribune and the Daily Herald which I had my web master upload. When I speak at business fuctions I`m allowed around 20 minutes to a half hour. Once you do a couple of these events it kind of snowballs. you can read about my clinics on my web site under detailing classes. www.perfectautofinish.com gary

Thread Information