Post Thanks / Like
    Hey guys

I need some advice. I will be printing up some fliers onto postcards so I can put in between window and door molding. Does anyone have any advice on what to put on them. I was thinking something like its that time of year to think about protecting your car from the winter storms, etc. What do you guys think? Any one care to show examples of your fliers?

Thanks for your input

Post Thanks / Like
    I`m doing basically what you just described, I designed some postcards (front & back) that I`m going to put between people`s windows and weatherstripping. Can`t tell you the "return rate" yet, since I just got them not long ago and haven`t handed any out (I want to get my mobile setup totally done before I go after customers).

Front of cards: (Phone number blurred to comply with autopia rules)

Back:

Post Thanks / Like
    Check out Turbomangt`s threads on marketing. Gary has some really great ideas that wont cost you any money. I tried flyers this summer. I did not get a good return at all. A few phone calls but no jobs. Mine were just flyers though, not a brochure. Try putting a discount coupon on the pieces. Maybe 10% off or something. Try setting up a referral service with repair shops that work on expensive cars.
    Brad Will- Owner

Reflections Auto Salon LLC

Post Thanks / Like
    Here`s a copy of what`s written on my Autumn reminder post cards that I send out this time of year to all of my detailing customers. Of course, my name along with my business name, phone number and email is also included on every post card.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just a Reminder...

Autumn Car Care

The sunny days of the past summer will soon be a memory. With snow, ice, road salt and freezing temperatures ahead, it is now time to protect your investment and have your car cleaned, polished and waxed by hand...at your location.

Call now for a convenient appointment.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Post Thanks / Like
    I also believe you need, “a call to actionâ€. Professional detailers get sidelined by graphic art in adds and forget about the basics. It may be the fact that too many Graphic Artist are billing themselves as Marketers. Leave the cool graphic art to the major corporations that do brand selling or unless you like impressing family and friends. Start buy reading the top marketing books for advise. With the exception of Gary (Turbomangt) marketing advise and a “few†others, detailers are very weak in this arena. If you really want to observe wasted money, just open up the yellow pages and look at detailer adds.

Thread Information