Thread: Business cards

Diesel Sniffer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Tell me what you think. contact info blurred per forum rules

Post Thanks / Like
    not too bad. it`s clean/simple. gets to the point. i`m not a big fan for the teal/turq color.

This is one I`ve made... I have a few other layouts for business cards. this is printed on full color/full gloss (UV coated) paper. backside is all black also glossy.

Post Thanks / Like
    I like it - looks clean. I have an old design online before I knew which name I was going to go with. Card has changed a bit but is mostly the same. BTW - Frizzle, nice choice of car.

Click here to see what I`ve been working on, or here to see my YouTube page!

Post Thanks / Like
    put a nice detailed car (perhaps an expensive one? maybe not.) in the background (similiar to frizzlefry & picus) that you`ve done, and it may draw more attention to the customer seeing some of the obvious work (looks better than just a plain card). it will make you look more professional and high end (though you may not be limited to just detailing expensive cars). good luck!

Diesel Sniffer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by imacarnut
    put a nice detailed car (perhaps an expensive one? maybe not.) in the background (similiar to frizzlefry & picus) that you`ve done, and it may draw more attention to the customer seeing some of the obvious work (looks better than just a plain card). it will make you look more professional and high end (though you may not be limited to just detailing expensive cars). good luck!

I would have done that but I can`t find the cd with my detailed cars on it, moved a month ago. Next print I will add a photo of my work along with a web link and some other stuff. Starting business in my new area and needed to make something up quick.

thanks for the replies

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Picus
    I like it - looks clean. I have an old design online before I knew which name I was going to go with. Card has changed a bit but is mostly the same. BTW - Frizzle, nice choice of car.

thanks man. you too haha. yea i see you on g35driver as well. nice work you did restoring the finish on your car.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by FrizzleFry
    not too bad. it`s clean/simple. gets to the point. i`m not a big fan for the teal/turq color.

This is one I`ve made... I have a few other layouts for business cards. this is printed on full color/full gloss (UV coated) paper. backside is all black also glossy.

Why throw down the extra coin for UV coated when they will most likely end up in a wallet anyways? I only use UV coating for brochures or other things that will sit on a shelf, with a good chance to be in the sun.
    2004 Black Dodge SRT4

RIP 1999 Black Dakota R/T- AKA "broken" the drag project truck that made it till the end, until the end....................

Post Thanks / Like
    Hmm I have nice business cards (IMO) but I don`t have the design on my computer so I`d have to take a picture and I don`t think that would turn out too well. Hmm...

I might be making some new ones soon, and I`ll try to post the design. I only give out a few cards a month (since I don`t actually have a business or anything, just detailing a little on the side), so I haven`t been in much of a hurry lately to make more. The detailing season is about over around here.
    Paul...

`13 Mazda3i P21S/WG sealant/Paste Glaz/QD+
    `99 Mazda Protege LX - highlight silver - RIP
    `95 Nissan Maxima SE - white - slathered with Pinnacle Paste Glaz - RIP

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by racepenut
    Why throw down the extra coin for UV coated when they will most likely end up in a wallet anyways? I only use UV coating for brochures or other things that will sit on a shelf, with a good chance to be in the sun.

The high gloss UV coat is the look I want. You don`t need to spend extravagent amounts of money on business cards. Hell I resell my services for design and print at times when someone inquires. My prices are typically alot lower than print shops or other online vendors/resellers. UV coating isn`t only for the items that will sit in the sun... it really is for me about the look and feel of the card. I`ve received compliments on the card quality just about every time i hand them out. And it matches my company name where it`s all about the attention to details

If anyone`s interested PM me and I`ll give you some pricing on 100/250/500/1000 cards or even more if you need. These are all quick turns. 2-3 days typically. If you have your own artwork, I`ll need to let you know the bleed sizes and so forth. I do layouts as well. But yea... PM me for info.

Post Thanks / Like
    No doubt they are sweet cards. Wasnt trying to nock you on that. Just trying to help you or others save some cash.
    2004 Black Dodge SRT4

RIP 1999 Black Dakota R/T- AKA "broken" the drag project truck that made it till the end, until the end....................

Diesel Sniffer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Designed some simple tri-fold brochures yesterday. critique.

Post Thanks / Like
    Wow looks great. Good work, the colours I dunno ?

And AMD is also used as a tuning company for VW, Audi etc.

Post Thanks / Like
    Look closley and you`ll see it`s A-H-MD! I like the simple layout and logo, again i agree with JJ on the colour, slightly unsure, but apart from that, not bad at all! Good luck with it!

Diesel Sniffer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by JJ_
    Wow looks great. Good work, the colours I dunno ?

And AMD is also used as a tuning company for VW, Audi etc.

thanks, it is AHMD, subtle tie-in between the AHM, they overlap.

Thread Information