Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Vrm Vrm
    LOL, yeah, I knew that counterpoint would come up. That makes sense. If the client`s car needs a light polishing as well as sealing, we could take two routes:

1) Polish surface with non-abrasive polish.

2) Obtain and mix Z2 and ZFX - shake vigorously.

3) Apply to surface.

4) Multitask while Zaino concoction cures.

5) Remove from surface.

6) Discard (i.e. waste) unused Z2/ZFX solution.

OR we could

1) Apply AIO.

2) Remove.

Again, I`m talking about running a BUSINESS here. To run a successful business, you want to minimize time and costs and maximize results based on time spent. I know there are scads of weekend warriors that don`t mind spending money and time putting on 50 coats of Zaino on their precious babies. And that`s their business. But I speak from semi-professional detailing experience when I say I`ve used both Zaino and Klasse and found it was a waste of time and money to take the Zaino route when there`s an alternative.

When I do paid details I use Zaino. No more time invested, but repeat business every 6 months. :clap: My paying clientele love the fact they can just wash their vehicles and the shine is still there and the appearance is that "just waxed" look since I turned them on to Z6 and especially now the Z8 to QD after a wash.

Never had a problem with waste since the introduction of ZFX. Got some left-over? Apply a 2nd or 3rd coat on the high exposure areas (hood, top, trunk). The little extras that people appreciate.

In terms of the little bottles I just place a few drops of Dawn and isopropyl alcohol and some water. Shake and let sit a day or so. Clean.

The majority of the time I use syringes (10cc) and just dispose of after using.

Nothing like seeing a vehicle you detailed 4-6 months down the road still looking great. Again this is not my vocation so there is no financial penalty for time or infrequent repeat returns for sprucing up a vehicle I did last month. My personal vehicles plus 1 paid detail a month is about my limit and need (beta testing) per month.

Post Thanks / Like
    As a Professional detailer using Zaino`s products more so for the mobile guys/girls don`t forget about MSDS sheets for this line . I made an attempt to inquire about them but haven`t heard anything back . You don`t want to be caught without MSDS sheets for any of your chemicals by the EPA or SF&G if your detailing at marina`s. :buffing:

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information