Post Thanks / Like
    Well, my marketing plan for marketing class is due next week. I admit I`ve put it off way too long, but on the bright side, I decided to use the subject as starting a detailing company. It shouldn`t take very long to write a 10page paper when you can include graphs/charts... plus being very involved in the subject will make it an easy project.

Anyway, if anyone could let me know where I can find some detailing related charts or graphs, that would be great.

For the project otherwise I must have a great deal of info about market conditions, competitors, strengths, weaknesses, etc.

edit: 1.5 high quality, single spaced, size 10 font pages finished... very interesting stuff actually. I`ve used a lot of the basic Autopian principles in my paper, such as 90% process and 10% product.

edit 2: 4 pages finished, I never realized exactly how much I learned so far lol
    Signature modified because it was over the limit.

Post Thanks / Like
    I have a detailing industry benchmarking report from Professional Carwashing and Detailing Magazine. It has graphs and charts and all types of usefull information. If you have a fax machine, I can fax it to you. Let me know.
    Brad Will- Owner

Reflections Auto Salon LLC

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for the offer, but after spending hours on it yesterday, my professor tells me it`s no good b/c I need to work with a group.
    Signature modified because it was over the limit.

The Old Grey Whistle Test togwt's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Originally posted by PerfectFinish1

Thanks for the offer, but after spending hours on it yesterday, my professor tells me it`s no good b/c I need to work with a group.

There is nothing like doing your own research to learn about a subject, better yet work within a group.

PS: Perhaps it`s just a well as even a Professor could tell the difference between a studentâ€â„¢s work and something done by a professional organisation

JonM
    What gets overlooked too often is that one must be a student before becoming a teacher.

Thread Information