Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Post Thanks / Like
    Today, I delivered my trailer so they could put the custom wrap on it. It has taken three months to get everything just right inside and out. I am real happy and it is a traveling billboard. I contracted the same company that puts wraps on racing trailers and now I will be getting their business to wash and detail all vechicle wraps they do. We are working up the contract this week.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mag wheels are a must for this trailer!

Post Thanks / Like
    Needs some tire shine

Just messing with you. Looks like a really sweet setup.

Post Thanks / Like
    Graphics look great! Is that a roll-out canopy on the passenger side? You mind sharing pictures of the inside, how your equipment is laid out? I wish I had that space to fill with toys!
    -Andrew.

Post Thanks / Like
    Yes, it is a roll-out canopy which opens to 12 ft. I can leave the legs connected to the trailer or pull them out which is really nice. I will take pictures of the inside and post them tomorrow. The trailer has aluminum cabinets inside and a generator door on the drivers side which holds my 3500 watt honda. I have a 165 gallon tank with a 3600 psi pressure washer. I have working on this trailer since January.

Post Thanks / Like
    Wow! Your trailer is beautiful, Rick! Any chance you will post some interior shots once you get that sorted out?
    www.scottwax.com

Certified Opti-Coat Pro/Pro 3 installer

Post Thanks / Like
    :up very nice. You must be doing very well for yourself down there. Hopefully i will be building something to the same effect over this upcoming winter, but i might opt to buy an M5 instead

I love the wrap, did you help in the design, or did they just do that good of a job on their own?

Post Thanks / Like
    wow that is fricking awesome! good luck with it!

Post Thanks / Like
    I would post words as sweet, awsome, beautiful, great- but they don`t discribe how nice that trailer is!!!
    The second mouse gets the cheese!

Post Thanks / Like
    That is awesome!! You`ll probably never have to advertise again!:xyxthumbs
    "If you want to be rich - work. If you want to be clever - study. But if you want to be happy - do what you really like"

Post Thanks / Like
    I needed a way to increase business since there has been a little slow down in boats lately and that is why I decided the wrap would be the best investment. I tried advertising in the phone book, Marine boat guide, flyers and etc., but not a lot of calls. It was a waste of money and with such a high end wrap it would be a rolling billboard. I had a little say in the design, but the guy who did the work was just assume. The RV and boat are photos that I took with a 5 megpix camera. I will post the interior shots later today.

Post Thanks / Like
    AWESOME

That sucker belongs at a NASCAR event! That canopy - Too cool!

Best of luck to you with it. I have never seen something like that for detailing. I`m convinced you`ll get calls. What an excellent, innovative marketing idea.

Way to think outside the box from traditional marketing techniques. Nice to work out a contract with the company too.

Again, best of luck :xyxthumbs

Post Thanks / Like
    "Professional Detailers" In this day we try to make a living with detailing, but is it really a long term job? Yes, if we commit to promoting good car care and professionalism, but there comes a time when we must expand either because of age or out of necessity to enhance our living standards. There is good money in detailing, but it is hard work as we all know. I am not a young pup so I am thinking ahead so I can still do what I like and make a good living. With growth one must think out of the box or go to the way side like many who do not have what it takes or due to other circumstances. I make mistakes in judgement, but learn from those mistakes. I have a great wife who sees that we can make this company a success. She has devoted herself to working extra hours when the need arises "she is a Respatory Therapist at a local hospital". I could not ask for a better wife. Even my 10 year old daughter helps in the summer and weekends with cleaning towels, organzing the trailer, and general help. She does this without asking and tells me that it will help me do the hard work. My 6 year old daughter folds the towels after washing and trys as she may to help. What great daughters I have been blessed with. The Professional detailing organzation is a good start, but as detailers we need to share ideas and suggestions for growth. My biggest problem is trying to grow with success and not make to many mistakes. This trailer has been in the planning stages for almost 6 months. I did a lot of research on advertising, promoting, and business expansion. I am stilling thinking out of the box so watch out for new ideas coming. Look at the corporate world and try to figure out how you can incorporate their ideas of marketing and growth into your company. It may not be on the grand scale, but with a little of thinking you never know.

Post Thanks / Like
    Here are the photos from inside the trailer. The cabinets in the front of the trailer hold towels and extra supplies. The wood cabinet on next to the aluminum cabinets hold my pc, dewalt, air tools, cordless drill and all buffer pads. The wood containers over the wheel wells I made to hold gallon containers and supplies I am trying to use up. All the aluminum shelving I got from Apex Performance. The water tank is 165 gallon with a 3600 psi pressure washer. I purchased the tool box from Home Depot so I could carry tools incase I need them which is often when working on boats. The generator area holds the generator which is on a slide system and buckets/brushes. I am working on another area to hold all that extra stuff inside the trailer.

Post Thanks / Like
    I`m lost for words on that interior!!
    "If you want to be rich - work. If you want to be clever - study. But if you want to be happy - do what you really like"

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information