Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Post Thanks / Like
    Originally posted by ShineShop

That sucks. We have been broken into a handful of times over 12 years and it always feels like a kick in the stones.

I`ve had my car broken into twice as well. You just get such an awful feeling when you walk out and see the broken glass.

I hope everything works out for Ron.
    www.scottwax.com

Certified Opti-Coat Pro/Pro 3 installer

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you to all for your thoughts and prayers.

It really means a lot.

There is no need to send any money or products please use it to help some one in your area. There are many more people in worse shape than I am in.

At this time last year I was still living in California and if this had happened it probably would not have bothered me as much as it dose now. I moved to Texas for a simpler way of life for my wife and three kids. A place where I would not have to pay $1300.00 a month for my kids to get a good education.

The confident and cocky person I was thought that I would move to San Antonio and clean up in the detailing business. How wrong I was. Things are really starting to turn around now I just didnâ€â„¢t need this to happen.

A long time ago I decided that I should have back up equipment. In California I had two mobile units on the road and could not make any money with them if there were down for repairs. So today I had to pull out my old Honda pressure washer and found out that the coil had gone bad. My backup generator works great just used it while my other was down. So as of now Iâ€â„¢m back in business.

I should have some new polishers by Monday. I will have to dust off my old Bosch dual action for the wax jobs.

God has a purpose for me and a reason for bring me to Texas. One of the best ones is Anthony O. He has proven to me that a Christian life is not boring. He and his family are some of the best people I know. There is no need for them to do the things that they have done for my family but they have and it just blows me away.

Tomorrow I will start my fight again. I still plan on cleaning up in San Antonio but Iâ€â„¢m going to do it with my friend Anthony. :xyxthumbs

Sorry for the scattered thoughts. My mind is like goo

Ron Harris

Concours Auto Salon

Authorized Modesta Paint Coatings Applier.

Post Thanks / Like
    life is tough enough to get along these days without any one trying to upset the apple cart. Glad that you are going with the stiff upper lip. positve attitudes make it better. just going on makes it go away but not forgotten.

take care of yourself and be appreciative of what you have. help is only a pm away.
    cwcad

DO WHAT YOU SAY.....SAY WHAT YOU DO!!!!
    www.ldkbox.com a blog about life`s details

Post Thanks / Like
    Ron-

If there is anything we can do, let us know. I know you said that you don`t need money but I have been in your shoes and will be happy to kick in until you get back on your feet.
    2001 Jeep Cherokee Sport -- Zaino

1999 MB C280 -- 1Z Glanz

Post Thanks / Like
    I am praying for you my brother. God teaches me soo much through trials. I hope for your future and your families future. Blessings.

Matt

Post Thanks / Like
    Glad everything is being taken care of in a timely manner :xyxthumbs

Post Thanks / Like
    Ron

Sorry to hear about your latest run of bad luck . Hang in there my friend the road smooths out ahead. Just a thought on finding your tools and equipment , I know you checked out the local pawn shops but you also may want to keep an eye out on Ebay for it. I just read a newspaper article yesterday about a carpenter that had his tools stolen and found them listed on Ebay . Turns out the robber had a garage full of stolen stuff.

Best of luck to you

Jerry

Article to read.

Post Thanks / Like
    Originally posted by Rollman

Ron

Sorry to hear about your latest run of bad luck . Hang in there my friend the road smooths out ahead. Just a thought on finding your tools and equipment , I know you checked out the local pawn shops but you also may want to keep an eye out on Ebay for it. I just read a newspaper article yesterday about a carpenter that had his tools stolen and found them listed on Ebay . Turns out the robber had a garage full of stolen stuff.

Best of luck to you

Jerry

Article to read.

That`s great advice Rollman:xyxthumbs Appreciate the heads up

Originally posted by zippymbr

I am praying for you my brother. God teaches me soo much through trials. I hope for your future and your families future. Blessings.

Matt

Matt,

That is so true. Not seeking to turn this into a religous ordeal but God allows evil so that a greater good may come from it or because of it. We can only see the here and now, the present, yet God is able to know the beginning from the end and we may not grasp or understand why certain things take place NOW but later down the road in life as we look back we (I) understand better why they took place.

Thanks again to all for the helpful and uplifting messages.

Anthony
    "The Art & Science of Auto Detail"

Post Thanks / Like
    Originally posted by Anthony Orosco

Matt,

That is so true. Not seeking to turn this into a religous ordeal but God allows evil so that a greater good may come from it or because of it. We can only see the here and now, the present, yet God is able to know the beginning from the end and we may not grasp or understand why certain things take place NOW but later down the road in life as we look back we (I) understand better why they took place.

Thanks again to all for the helpful and uplifting messages.

Anthony

I could not agree with you more, Blessings.

Matt

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for all the kind words.

I have pictures of all my stuff and talked to a local pawnshop. He told me to submit them to the local authorities. I guess there is a task force that checks property at pawnshops.

I worked a full day today at my shop today and spent the part of the day yesterday working and cleaning up the mess with my customers door handle.

I hope that what has happened to me this week and the past few months will inspire someone else having a tough go at to believe in God and them selfâ€â„¢s. Know that just like the dirt on our cars all that is bad can be washed away.

Thanks again to all of you.

Ron Harris

Concours Auto Salon

Authorized Modesta Paint Coatings Applier.

Post Thanks / Like
    Sorry to hear about that Ron.... Ill keep an eye out as well. Im just around the corner if ya need anything Anthony`s got my cell # just incase and i do have an extra Dewalt if need be. So LMK.

Also what area was that in???

Post Thanks / Like
    Sorry to hear about your bad luck. Its good to hear that your back on your feet. One thing you might want to look for someone selling ACE/Security Laminates. It can protect for van from smash and grabs. I hope they get the people that did it.

James

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information