Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi guys,

I know this must have been covered many times but reading through the old threads I see a ton of conflicting advice. I own a detail shop in NY and we need a new heated extractor. Which will be the best value for the shop and do the best job? I also need one that will last a long time with repeated use.

Thanks alot!

Gil

Post Thanks / Like
    I have a Sensei that I really like.

For a shop get the one with the higest PSI pump you can afford. The more pressure really helps you wash the dirt and soap residue out of the carpet quicker. Can also clean the thicker, plusher carpets better.
    2005 F-150 Reg Cab Flareside 5.4L

Chemical Engineers: More refined than the rest.

Post Thanks / Like
    I have a few questions also what`s the dif. between the "Sensei & the Mytee HP60" I`m in the understanding there made by the same co. but the Mytee is about 200-300 cheeper I`m still looking in my area to find someone that either handels or "Service" it I know I can get it on line but I need after the fact when it needs to be serviced. some of the vacume places around here handels other brands but there also but there about 500 more than the Sensei
    Larry

Which to Drive the Miata or Mazda6

Post Thanks / Like
    www.crossamerican.com makes some of the best extractors. Call and ask for Ed Valentine. Hes the owner and there customer service is excellent

Post Thanks / Like
    Originally posted by m2mazda6

I have a few questions also what`s the dif. between the "Sensei & the Mytee HP60" I`m in the understanding there made by the same co. but the Mytee is about 200-300 cheeper I`m still looking in my area to find someone that either handels or "Service" it I know I can get it on line but I need after the fact when it needs to be serviced. some of the vacume places around here handels other brands but there also but there about 500 more than the Sensei

I`d definately find someone that can service the machines locally or are withing a reasonable drive. I can`t even think of how much of a PITA and how expensive it would be to ship a carpet extractor off to be shipped. It`s expensive enough for me to be shipping my M1 Garand off to an armorer I don`t even want to even think of having to ship a sensei off.

I`d see about contacting the companies and seeing if they can direct you to a distributor. Also check with distributors of other detailing products. My local BAF/PRO dealer handles service on DeWalt and Sensei. Check to see what local professional chemical distributors you have around and what product lines they carry.
    2005 F-150 Reg Cab Flareside 5.4L

Chemical Engineers: More refined than the rest.

Post Thanks / Like
    [

I`d see about contacting the companies and seeing if they can direct you to a distributor. Also check with distributors of other detailing products. My local BAF/PRO dealer handles service on DeWalt and Sensei. Check to see what local professional chemical distributors you have around and what product lines they carry. [/B][/QUOTE]

Any body have the web site for Sensei I can`t find the company allI get is Top of Line when I put in a search
    Larry

That'll buff right out! jimmybuffit's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    http://century400.com/distributor1.shtm

Call `em.

I`ve been able to service/maintain mine (inhouse) over the past two years, with the help and advice of the local distributor... invaluable to have someone close by.

Jim
    "If it was easy, everybody`d be doing it."
    www.jimmybuffit.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks Jim thats what I`m looking for:up
    Larry

Effort Pa/Stroudsburg Area just over the NJ border.
    Post Thanks / Like
    durrmaid. i used it all day everyday and never failed me love that machine.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for the info guys. Anyone have recommended dealer/websites/ link to buy from for good service and good prices? We are located in NYC.

Post Thanks / Like
    I too, own a Sensei and its one of the best decisions I`ve made. I bought mine from Top Of the Line because they are a qualified distributor. I was told by the factory, that they do not sell direct. The funny thing is, I live in Englewood Colorado and it was delivered from an Englewood CO. address! Go figure. Anyway, they do have extensive support throughout the nation, but you have to buy it through a qualified distributor such as Top of the Line. I`ve used them for many purchases and they offer some of the best products and services in the detailing industry. Very much of a quality outfit.

Post Thanks / Like
    Awesome! Got a link for them?

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like
    Bad news good news

first I was going to get the Sensei but no one around me will service it so I was talking to a repaire shop, industrial floor care place he told me about the extractors he handels which is Nobel better known as Tennant which he says is in the top 3 of extractors, here is the one I`m going to look at Wed.

2.5 hp, 3 stage vac, 134in lift, 92cfm,3spray jets in handel,

0-250 psi, 15 gal solution tank,

yes more than what I need, it`s used about 100 hrs on it

I can get it for $750.00 little more than half of the Sensei

what do ya think
    Larry

Post Thanks / Like
    Alot of information under the search key "extractor", I was going over this topic myself for a while on Autopia and found alot of good info.
    "I think my blood is a Carnauba Prototype"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information