Don't forget the pedals!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hello,

As I get more clients, I thought it`d be time to get a name for my little business. I`ve had a few ideas, but I`m bad at this kind of stuff. There`s three names that I came up with.

Premier Mobile Detailing

Showtime Mobile Detailing (or just Showtime Detailing).

So if you guys have any suggestions....which one you like best, any other ideas, please let me know (either through thread or PM).

Thanks Guys!

Post Thanks / Like
    Try using a Thesaurus, that is how I cam up with my name, try to be original but a name that you can use on anything. Premier is pretty common. Write a lot of ideas down and mix and match.
    "I think my blood is a Carnauba Prototype"

Post Thanks / Like
    Keep a pad of paper and pen next to the bed, and with you at all times. A great idea usually strikes when you least expect it.

Post Thanks / Like
    Carl,

You may want to try to think about the things that are going to make your detailing service just a little bit different than the other detailing businesses in your area. Then work from there. Also, you will probably want to write down at least 30, 40 or even 50 names before finding and choosing the one name that you like the most. Stay positive and do not exclude any names until your list is complete. You should also consider doing some brainstorming with your friends and family too. The best advice is to have fun in the process.

Post Thanks / Like
    Originally posted by scottabir

Keep a pad of paper and pen next to the bed, and with you at all times. A great idea usually strikes when you least expect it.

Mine came to me about 45 minutes before I woke up one morning. I did write down almost two dozen names before i figured mine out, a combination of a few words and the acronym I was looking for. There is a cool website called something like visualthesaurus .com or something, helped me. Consider the demographics of your area, what you enjoy about detailing, how a customer views detailing and even your own personality especially if you are going to be solo. Look in the phonebook for your area, don`t step on toes. HTH.
    -Andrew.

Don't forget the pedals!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Update.

I was watching National Geographic and there was a special on the Autobahn. It came to me that maybe that`s an idea for my detailing biz! So I ran a quick google on it and sadly, Autobahn Custom Detail exists, but in another state. Now it honstly was my original idea, I didn`t just see his site, so would it be unethical to still go with the name? I like the way it sounds and it`s less stiff than Premier (also less generic).

my own boss
    Post Thanks / Like
    I thought up Autobahn Custom Detail while vaccuming a porche that had a german road map under a seat. I like the name a lot and have put a lot of effort into the company that the name now represents.
    Saving the world one car at a time

Thread Information