Post Thanks / Like
    I have a detail to do this weekend and figured I would pick one up. I had an old school carpet cleaner machine which my father had used for years and it an inconveinance to take that around with me. I bought the one with the built in heater mostly because I liked that it had the turbo attachment too. For the price it was just what I was looking for. If I ever get a shop which at this rate it looks like my customers prefer me mobile I would invest into a real interior extractor. I let everyone know how things go on Sunday after I test this little beast.

Post Thanks / Like
    I think you`ll find a nice place in lineup for it. Personally I still hand scrub the carpets with woolite/water mix and use the little green with hot water only to extract the cleaing solution from the carpet when i`m finsihed. I find it works very well this way. The brush attached to the hose is a little combersum for some of the tight interior spaces that you`ll come across. but in general I`m very happy that I purchased mine

Post Thanks / Like
    I got several of them from amazon.com refurbished and after using a coupon they were only about $35 each. I have had them and used them quite a bit and have never had a problem from any of them.

Using the Bissell I can make most carpets look very very nice with some APC and a brush so overall I like it a lot.

I would like something more powerfull but I haven`t found anything that I feel comfortable with purchasing. They all seem too expensive for what they deliver and all tend to have horror stories associated with them.

Post Thanks / Like
    I like mine a lot...It`s no pro piece, but I feel it does a great job.

Post Thanks / Like
    lol i got the same thing! Didn`t even have to buy it turns out my mom had one laying around the houuse she ended up just giving it to me!
    Kenny Miller

“The Perfect Touch Detailing”

**Making the world a more beautiful place, one car at a time. **

Thread Information