Thread: Introduction

Post Thanks / Like
    My name is Peggy Becker. I am a professional detailer, and today is the day I "come clean"!

I have the best job in the whole world. I get to do what I love for a living. I get to talk to people about what I love. I get to write aritcles about what I love! I have the best job in the whole world! A job is not a job unless it`s work--this is not work, it`s my passion.

So today, in addition to introducing myself to the rest of my detailing colleagues out there, I`m coming clean about my addiction to automotive detailing.

I have been around and loved cars all my life, but I ended up falling in love with detailing a long time ago. With the help and encouragement of one special person, I have become enough of an expert that many other professional detailers, as well as car care enthusiasts, trust me to give them advice and answer their questions. I have so much fun every day, it`s darned near criminal.

I am now a Certifeid Autopia Detailer. I work on high-end cars in my business, Upscale Detail". I am located in Reston, Virginia where there is a fairly high population of high-end cars. All my detailing business has come to me via referral.

Now that I have "come clean", I would love to answer any questions you have as well as share information. You can write to me at support@theperfecthine.com or call me on the

support line at 877-855-3125.

Peggy

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Peggy, welcome.

Look forward to seeing some of your work posted here!

:xyxthumbs

Post Thanks / Like
    hi peggy, are you working davids support for the perfect shine/autopia??

(oh and your support link is spelled wrong if so )

Post Thanks / Like
    looks like you need an s for shine

Thanks for your help last month with my questions on my Solara. I loved the Sonus Paintwork Cleanser and the AIO...I bought some SG too but it didn`t work out so well...I think I had too much water on my applicator as it totally dulled the finish...I took it off with AIO and have been trying to figure out what to do next. The AIO has left a nice shine and I`ve had tons of compliments.

I`m going to try Poor Boys EXP...I may wait until Spring to buy some Signature or TOL Pizazz...my car detailing budget has gotten out of control. I did buy a PC this week.

I also picked up some 1Z cleaning & dressings...I think you had recommended them as well. They are exactly what I was looking for.

Thanks David, for providing someone like Peggy to help us out. I bought the Sonus kit based on her recommendation of the Sonus line - especially the Paintwork Cleanser.
    2004 Toyota Solara SLE V6
    Lunar Mist Metallic

Post Thanks / Like
    :welcome

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Peggy, welcome to Autopia! :welcome

Thread Information