Post Thanks / Like
    Do any of you pros offer a maintenence plan? If you do, could you please lay out for me what you do, what you charge, and for how long the plan goes for. I`m thinking on how to set this up but was wondering how you all do it. I`d like to start the client off with a complete inside/outside detail and then doing a interior cleaning(vacuum, dusting,windows etc.) and exterior cleaning for the next 4 weeks.

I know you`re saying "uh ok, that`s sounds good to me" but what I`m looking for is anyone willing to share how they go about this. Any thoughts would be great.

Derek

Post Thanks / Like
    bump

Post Thanks / Like
    I dont have a real maintenance program going just yet for my business.

My uncle was telling me about what he gets though. He has a small convertable (I dont know if that influenced the price or not), and he pays $139 a month for 4 visits. Each visit, the vehicle is washed, and then on alternating weeks it is "waxed", "leather is contioned", "floor mats are shampooed". I forget if there was a 4th thing or not... I also dont know what the level of work is (if the detailer just uses leather wipes, or does a full out cleaning and conditioning). If I was going to have a maintenance program, thats what id do pretty much.

I think its necessary that a full interior and exterior (at least a clay, light polish, and wax) detail before starting the plan. Either that, or start the plan on a brand new vehicle.

Post Thanks / Like
    nobody wants to share?

Post Thanks / Like
    I have packages that customers can purchase on an annual basis. I have a Bronze, Silver and Gold package that range b/t $400-700 annually. It is a great thing to offer and I have limited to the 1st 100 customers. It is steady income b/c they pay up front and I take care of all the details. If you have packages then just fiddle with what customers would want and offer a sizeable discount if they purchase a contract.
    "I think my blood is a Carnauba Prototype"

Post Thanks / Like
    we offer maintenance plans to our paint protection program subscribers...

(not sure if this is allowed, but I`m not from the US, mods feel free to edit)

http://www.bigberts.com/services.html under the first category of paint protection.

"Protect your vehicle, new or old, the whole year round with our premium Paint Protection Program (PPP). Keep your car looking brand new without breaking the bank! Our Paint Protection Program includes all of the following services:

- Wash with premium shampoo

- Tar removal and clay paint cleaning

- One (1) paint detailing session for light surface defect removals. Claimable within 12 months of the program’s validity

- German acrylic paint pre-sealer

- German acrylic paint protective sealant

- Tire and rubber molding dressing

- Quarterly acrylic paint protective sealant retouch

- Wheel and chrome cleaning and sealing

- Warranty against weathering, fading, cracking, loss of gloss.

- 1 Bottle of Big Bert’s Professional Citrus Shampoo

No other paint protection program can give you this much flexibility, value, protection and care for your automobile. This is truly, a periodic maintenance program for your paint."

Post Thanks / Like
    I don`t get the question. If you want to come out 4x a month charge them for 4 X.

Don,t over think it.

Find out their needs and meet them.
    The second mouse gets the cheese!

Post Thanks / Like
    AutoNova...

I have a budding business...I have a `detailing ladder` set up for services rather than packages, but I think it would make more sense for the customer (by limiting decisions) to adopt package deals like you describe...might you outline your packages for me?

Thread Information