Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Post Thanks / Like
    Yea, I could see problems with the leased cars being used. It would be better if w/e car manufacturer just took 50 new, right out of the factory, cars and set them up. Have a dealer "prep" them (:lol).

Basically thats the only way I can see the competition being fair. If the cars are all in different conditions, then a two hour limit for a full detail on one car may be a breeze but another car down the line may require alot more than that...
    ~Miguel

Post Thanks / Like
    I would love to be there and watch these people go.Who cares who wins who cares whos the best who cares just to see the people work and the finished product.I NEVER compare my work to anybody elses It dosent interest me...............JUSY WANT MY GRATIFICATION OF A CLEAN DETAILED CAR

Post Thanks / Like
    Originally posted by ALAN81

I would love to be there and watch these people go.Who cares who wins who cares whos the best who cares just to see the people work and the finished product.I NEVER compare my work to anybody elses It dosent interest me...............JUSY WANT MY GRADAFACTION OF A CLEAN DETAILED CAR

Is gradafaction a word, sir?

Post Thanks / Like
    Corey Bit Spank SORRY about the spelling the word is GRATIFICATION are you happy now?

Post Thanks / Like
    Originally posted by ALAN81

Corey Bit Spank SORRY about the spelling the word is GRATIFICATION are you happy now?

Yes. :xyxthumbs :xyxthumbs :xyxthumbs

Post Thanks / Like
    You know, from being on this site, a newer detailer (well, has been here a year or so) that wasn`t mentioned that is really good (at least from what I can tell from the pictures he has posted) is GSRstilez. Has tried quite a lot of products and seems very knowledgable. I`d have to nominate him into the running.

Post Thanks / Like
    Originally posted by Corey Bit Spank

You know, from being on this site, a newer detailer (well, has been here a year or so) that wasn`t mentioned that is really good (at least from what I can tell from the pictures he has posted) is GSRstilez. Has tried quite a lot of products and seems very knowledgable. I`d have to nominate him into the running.

Agreed. Sean does truly excellent work.
    www.scottwax.com

Certified Opti-Coat Pro/Pro 3 installer

Post Thanks / Like
    Originally posted by Scottwax

Agreed. Sean does truly excellent work.

And from your new batch of pictures, your son is already top notch. By the end of summer you`re going to have to watch out. :p

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information