Post Thanks / Like
    What persuades you to go with your choice of wax/sealant on any given car. Does it`s colour determine which product you use? If so, what would your choice of product be for the following:

Red car

Blue car

Black car

White car

Silver car

The above are the most common colours i see on the road, but please feel free to add other combinations as you see fit.

Bradgr

Post Thanks / Like
    Durability and appearance, not color. Since I have red, black, and silver cars, I use Zaino exclusively. To even consider using a different product for each color would be expensive and confusing; not to mention the shelf space required. Check out the "reviews" on this site and you`ll find that Z-2 compares favorably with the other sealants, especially re: durability, and I`m very happy with the appearance and minimal upkeep. Wash with Z-7 and wipe down with Z-6 weekly.

Post Thanks / Like
    Ive never used "Z". I do carry Wolfgang, Blackfire, Klasse, Platinum, Poorboys, S100, 3M, in my tubs. The reason I use so manyis, i feel each job is unique, all paint is unique. Ive used these prod`s for several yrs (except WG) and feel i really understand their characteristics. I know what to expect from each of them, to me thats very important when selecting what product for what job. I have fav`s i use on black, red, white, silver, dk. blue. Once you have played with them for a while, it easy when its time to choose. I dont believe theres "one" product for every job.....
    Owner of West Coast Detail Supply.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Post Thanks / Like
    Sure, one horse is faster than another, but which one? That`s why thre are so many different opinions on this board. Each of us has our own opinion based on personal experience, especially in their geographical area. And all of us are "right". Besides I have more room left on my shelves than a.k.a. Patrick. (nudge, nudge)Maybe if he`d used "Z" once .....

Post Thanks / Like
    Owner of West Coast Detail Supply.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Thread Information