Post Thanks / Like
    Hi guys as you all know Im working on going from fixed to mobile, I already have a cargo van, I was looking at a friends setup in a trailer and was curious and wanting the HOW TOO, to hook a water tank to a pressure washer inside my van.

Just purchased a briggs and straton generator today 7350 watt starting peak (Think its kinda big for what I need but can always use it at home if power goes out)

I was thinking of just buying an electric type pressure washer with automatic stop just to start out with and maybe a 50-100 gallon plastic tank I seen at Tractor supply,

I also seen like a 90 gallon metel tank that is used for a well/pump in a home could I make this work?

My question is this once I got the tank how do I hook it to the washer and will I need anything extra like a extra type pump, Do you just drill the side of the tank and use pvc for the connections?

If you got pictures that would help

THANKS

Post Thanks / Like
    We used a tank like that in a similar situation where I work. What you need to do is look at the specs on the pressure washer and see if it *requires* inlet pressure. I doubt it does. Umless you have someone that can weld Ploypropelene you better off to draw water from the top by having a pipe enter the top of the tank and be long enough to reach 1" from the bottom. Most of the tanks have threaded fittings on the top and a visit to the plumbing section should give you the fittings needed. You will also need to vent the tank. Simple way is adding a upside down U on the top.

Thread Information