Post Thanks / Like
    I got a question it may seem crazy or off the wall but was wanting to boost business and Ive bout tried everything, We all know " sexy sells" what would the opinions be if we designed a business card of a lady in like daisy duke shorts bent over the hood of an old classic like chevy washing it do you think it would offend more people then what it would do good, What about a a couple ladies in the wash bay with like the "hooter type " uniforms all legal and nothing to clad but just enough to get peoples attention.

My buddy suggested this too me and I thought he was crazy I figure I would have every womens group on my back but what do you think?

Mark

Post Thanks / Like
    I have many customers who are female. I`m not saying they would be offended by such an ad, but I think they really go more for the "I`ll-make-your-car-look-brand-new-again" ad campaign!

My flyer simply states....

"Car Trashed Again???........Give me a call and I`ll make it look like NEW!"

Then I list my "Package" prices and give my number....along with some classy clean car pics....

My business card is basically the same except for the package prices and only one car picture.

Works for me.
    Bill Luster

`00 Trans Am / `82 Vette

Click here for:Bill`s Pictures

Post Thanks / Like
    The buff don`t even think of it. You not only will be wasting your money, but you will be offending women and that alone will make you look cheap. Everything you do should be done with class.

Post Thanks / Like
    What ever you advertise about your business tells customers what kind of businessman you are.

Post Thanks / Like
    Unless your intended market is exclusively 18-35 year old males, it wouldn`t be a good idea.

However, if you were to hire an attractive young lady to work with you who wore tank tops and short shorts when the weather was nice, I doubt you`d get many complaints.
    www.scottwax.com

Certified Opti-Coat Pro/Pro 3 installer

Post Thanks / Like
    Originally posted by Scottwax

Unless your intended market is exclusively 18-35 year old males, it wouldn`t be a good idea.

However, if you were to hire an attractive young lady to work with you who wore tank tops and short shorts when the weather was nice, I doubt you`d get many complaints.
    :spot
    Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.

--Mark Twain

Post Thanks / Like
    Originally posted by Classy Detail

What ever you advertise about your business tells customers what kind of businessman you are.

Image is everything.:up
    "If you want to be rich - work. If you want to be clever - study. But if you want to be happy - do what you really like"

Thread Information