Well in an earlier post entitled "Is this guy for real" I gave a link to a forum where a gentlemen by the name of Mr. Gonzales touted his German made polish as the wonder product all detailers have been waiting for.

The discussion got lots of attention and at times heated and I believe Scott picked up on Mr. Gonzales mention in his opening post that his company has never had a returned bottle nor did they ever have a complaint to date filed against the company. Scott then mentioned Brad`s dissapointment with the product, which I found out is called "Acrylic Werks Polish" (I have never heard of this stuff before), and how he has been seeking a refund and Mr. Gonzales informed us that Brad, while a nice guy, must not of applied it correctly and that his paint may be damaged because several products failed to bring it back.

Well after this Scott and I said we would need a live in the flesh demo and we would give Mr. Gonzales half the hood of a swirled oxidized beater and we would take the other half. We will try to meet in Austin, Texas or maybe even around the Dallas area.

Who knows, this just might be an amazing product and just blow us away. Or it may just be another snake oil sold with hype outrageous promises.

We will see what develops and keep you all informed.

Anthony

(I reckon I should of got in touch with Scott before posting this BUT he seems like a guy who is ready for a challenge)