Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks, Mark and Anthony, for taking the time to give the Autopia community an unbiased product when you get a chance.

Post Thanks / Like
    I have posted an update to this thread here http://www.autopia.org/forums/showth...threadid=25487

Anthony
    "The Art & Science of Auto Detail"

Post Thanks / Like
    Tomorrow should be the day. I`m still waiting for Anthony`s call to schedule our meeting, but to date, no call. I`m looking forward to the demo.

Mark G.

Post Thanks / Like
    "Mark, the point is that you claim your product will remove swirls, and other paint imperfections so I fail to see why any swirls caused by other products would even matter. Either it works or it doesn`t and in his case, it seems not to have worked."

Point well said. I am just hoping this stuff works cause it will make my life alot easier with swirls, time is money. Of course Mr. Gonzalez`s customer base will still be there but if it is proven that it works better than other products he will open up a new customer niche with professional detailers, including some who go through gallons of product a year.

Post Thanks / Like
    WELL? WE`RE WAITING!
    www.scottwax.com

Certified Opti-Coat Pro/Pro 3 installer

Post Thanks / Like
    I predict it will clean the paint with no problem. However, I`m interested to see the swirl test.

Brad

Post Thanks / Like
    Crack me up, Scottwax. :LOLOL You`re so dog-gone subtle.

But, yes [she said in normal font], we are all waiting to hear how the day went!

Post Thanks / Like
    Here is the Before Picture <j/k> ...
    Attached Images Attached Images

Post Thanks / Like
    And here is the after picture -- once the Wonder Product -- was used --- See the miracle that is performed <grin>
    Attached Images Attached Images

Post Thanks / Like
    Hey folks,

I will post an update with pictures later today.

Rajs,

I`ll call you up next time my Ford truck needs a detail. Make sure you bring that wonder product of yours

Anthony

Post Thanks / Like
    Anthony -- I was hoping the Akrylic-Werks product could do that <grin> -- It will be much cheaper to have a nice ride ....

Post Thanks / Like
    Still can`t wait for the swirl test.

Brad

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello All,

First, let me start out by saying, meeting up with Anthony was good. He is a standup person in my book. If you have not met him personally, you should. The truck he made available was one of those vehicles we have good "demo" knowledge of. Now, the truck is black, and it`s probably a mid 80`s model S-10. The truck had oxidized paint, hail damage and rust in some areas, just like Anthony mentioned.

The truck was definately re-painted from the drivers door around to the passenger side front fender. Yes, it was a bear removing that oxidation by hand on the hood, but it came up pretty nice. I also went back and did a small spot where Anthony had worked and I will admit that smoothing out the paint first helped.

Now, I also demo`d the original paint on the roof of the drivers side and it cleaned up instantly with very little effort and left a very high resolution spot there. I also demo`d the back of the cab around the back window where again the paint came out great, and I did restore the lustre to the back window rubber seal, dry and shiney to the touch. That seal should stay like that for the next 6-8 weeks. I also removed the faded surface from the drivers side wiper arm and left it in a smooth and shiney condition, again this should last 6-8 weeks. Last, I polished on top of a rust spot on the hood and asked Anthony to check it from time to time to see when the hard rust comes back.

O.k., this demo is in the books and I will make myself available again, to hook up with Anthony so we can demo the car with the swirls.

Last, I gave Anthony what was left in my bottle, so he could try it with a buffer. The consumers I demo only get to see and learn the hand application process, because 95% of them do not, like myself have enough experience to work with buffers, but a professional that has buffer skills will get outstanding results, and get those results much faster than I did by hand.

Oh, and newer cars will be much faster than the demo I did yesterday. There will be no criss-cross abrasions left when you use this product on new paint. All is well and again I appreciate the time Anthony took out of his busy day so we could do this demo.

Always Here,

Mark G.

Post Thanks / Like
    Well that`s nice to know that when you use the product it works wonderful. Now does everybody get a clone of you in the packaging? You have had 7+ years with your own product, so I wouldn`t expect you to not know how to use it. If it`s that difficult to use, then why bother when other products are easier to use and don`t have as stodgey results? You seem like a typical businessman. I thought autopia wasn`t for marketing your product, as stated in the agreement when you register for the board. Oh well. I stick with reputable companies.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information