Post Thanks / Like
    Ok, I think my flyer is about finalized. (Kyle K. I borrowed some ideas from the flyer you posted)

AC Mobile Auto Detailing

I have been detailing fine automobiles for many years. Detailing fine automobiles has always been a passion of mine; now let me bring out the true beauty of your automobile and protect your investment with one of the packages below. Only top of the line products will be used for every automobile.

-Adam Clinger

Cleaning Package #1 $25 – A full wash and dry of the exterior of the vehicle

Cleaning Package #2 $40 – Includes all of Cleaning Package #1, plus high gloss tire glaze, interior vacuuming, interior spot treatment, leather cleaning and conditioning, and vinyl cleaning and UV protectant.

Standard Protection Package $75 – Includes cleaning package #2. After washing I will give the car a layer of wax for great protection and shine.

Premium Protection Package $125 – Includes cleaning package #2. After washing I will clay the car to remove any contaminates in the paint and apply a glaze to maximize shine. I will top this off will a layer of wax.

Complete Detail $175 – Includes Premium Protection Package. This package also includes a polish to reduce / remove minor swirl marks. There is also a second layer of wax for maximum shine and protection.

Additional services:

Aquapel $15 – This is a product far superior to RainX. This will leave no streaking or residue and will help you windshield repel water for up to 9 months.

These detailing services will help restore the condition of your vehicle that would normally cost up to $400 at a retail car detailing location.

I am a mobile detailer, meaning that I will come to you! No need to drive to a detailing shop and be stranded for hours on end! All I need to clean your car are water and electrical outlets. To set up an appointment please call (419) 468 - 6180. Alternately you can send an email to aclinger@ashland.edu with your desired date, time, and detailing package and I will reply with any openings I may have in that timeframe.

**SUVs and full size trucks please add 30% to the final price**

__________________________________________________ __

Thanks again for any input. Hopefully by next week I`ll be busy detailing and have to stop asking you guys for flyer/ initial startup questions.

Post Thanks / Like
    "Cleaning Package #2 $40 – Includes all of Cleaning Package #1, plus high gloss tire glaze, interior vacuuming, interior spot treatment, leather cleaning and conditioning, and vinyl cleaning and UV protectant."

You are willing to do an hour`s worth more of work for only $15? When can you come and do my car?

Your basic wash should include vacuuming, tire dressing and wiping down the dash and console. Charge $25-35 for that. Add $30 more for the leather and vinyl work and carpet spot cleaning.

Other than that, it seems fine. Some of the wording it a bit awkward, but that is easily fixed.
    www.scottwax.com

Certified Opti-Coat Pro/Pro 3 installer

Post Thanks / Like
    Originally posted by ThumperAC

Cleaning Package #2 $40 – Includes all of Cleaning Package #1, plus high gloss tire glaze,
    Do you really plan to use only high-gloss dressings? And it might be simpler just to say "tire dressing." How many customers know what "tire glaze" is? (I sure don`t!)

Premium Protection Package $125 – Includes cleaning package #2. After washing I will clay the car to remove any contaminates in the paint
    :doh ... I believe that`d be "contaminants"

These detailing services will help restore the condition of your vehicle that would normally cost up to $400 at a retail car detailing location.
    I would suggest dropping this comparison. To me, all it does is make you look cheap. As a potential customer, I would be suspicious about why your prices are so low.

I am a mobile detailer, meaning that I will come to you! No need to drive to a detailing shop and be stranded for hours on end! All I need to clean your car are water and electrical outlets. To set up an appointment please call (419) 468 - 6180. Alternately you can send an email to aclinger@ashland.edu with your desired date, time, and detailing package and I will reply with any openings I may have in that timeframe.

I`d revise along these lines:

I am a mobile detailer, meaning that I will come to your home, business, or other convenient location! All you need to provide are water and electrical outlets.

To make an appointment, call (419) 468 - 6180 or e-mail to aclinger@ashland.edu with your preferred date, time, and detailing package.

I also 2nd Scottwax`s suggestions.

Post Thanks / Like
    I was just wondering,is 30 % feasable for an Suv. On my flyer cover next to the word prices I have an asterik. On the back,I explain that oversized or highly neglected vehicles "MAY" cost more. This way someone who takes better care of their SUV can feel that they are getting a fair deal compared to someone who is bringing their neglected soon to be sold car. Just my $.02
    It is Beyond Clean-It gleams

Post Thanks / Like
    SUV`s are much bigger and take a lot longer to detail IMHO.

do you guys not ever list the hours it will take you to do the job? how long DOES it usually take you?
    here to learn

Post Thanks / Like
    Originally posted by ThumperAC

I have been detailing fine automobiles for many years. Detailing fine automobiles has always been a passion of mine; now let me bring out the true beauty of your automobile and protect your investment with one of the packages below. Only top of the line products will be used for every automobile.

-Adam Clinger

I would suggest something more along the lines of this:

Detailing fine automobiles is truly a life-long passion. Years of experience, extraordinary finesse and concours-level products will bring out the true beauty of your automobile. See the difference. Protect your investment today with one of the packages below.

I was also thinking that you may want to add "small scratches" to the "reduce/remove swirl marks" line. This is because the word "reduce" is pretty subjective when it comes to swirls, but if you add small scratches and get a few off, then you have a valid argument. Besides, swirls should be no match for your years of experience and top of line products.
    2000 Civic GPF1 Edition, 5-spd, Milano Red...she`s in good hands now!

Detailing products in Montreal. If you can, please contribute.

Post Thanks / Like
    Originally posted by glass_image

SUV`s are much bigger and take a lot longer to detail IMHO.

do you guys not ever list the hours it will take you to do the job? how long DOES it usually take you?

I let people know when they call for an appointment. I tell them on average, 3-3.5 hours for a car and 3.5-5 hours for an SUV, all depending on size and condition.
    www.scottwax.com

Certified Opti-Coat Pro/Pro 3 installer

Post Thanks / Like
    i borrowed some of the ideas just posted. Sorry.. if its a problem let me know.

Post Thanks / Like
    Originally posted by Scottwax

I let people know when they call for an appointment. I tell them on average, 3-3.5 hours for a car and 3.5-5 hours for an SUV, all depending on size and condition.

I do the same. This is also a good selling tool when you are mobile, because if it doesn`t take you forever to do a detail...but you do quality work, they`ll be on board. Of course, this is due to if the vehicle is in good or average condition. I take about the same time Scottwax does.
    "If you want to be rich - work. If you want to be clever - study. But if you want to be happy - do what you really like"

Post Thanks / Like
    Way to much copy most people will never even read it. After 30 years I have found out the less said the better.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thumper, are you willing to come down to either New Albany or Hilliard in Columbus???

Thread Information