Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Post Thanks / Like
    I use a leaf blower, But then I am no where near that Pro that most people here are
    DEDICATED TO THE PURPOSE BEYOND REASON... Oakley ..

Bill 97 Camaro SS #1422

Megarina
    Exactly, and if you reread his post, it`s really not that sarcastic. I guess it just goes to prove that you shouldn`t make judgments about people you don`t know because I know Ryan (I`m his girlfriend afterall) and that was not `````ing :-) Talk to him about corporate america, that will get him going, a leafblower won`t.

Post Thanks / Like
    ok, if i misinterpreted it, then Im sorry. This just seems like the one of the only boards where people do not get into "flame" wars(yes i do realize that my post could be considered a flame) and it annoys me when people start to do that.

So, if it was interpreted wrong, ands its beginning to seem like it was although generally "Either way thanks for contributing to the conversation lol." is not considered to be a "nice" thing to say. sorry.
    2002 BMW M3

2000 BMW 328i

2000 BMW 323ci

1994 BMW 325is

TheOzzfather
    Originally posted by Redcar GUY

I use a leaf blower, But then I am no where near that Pro that most people here are

Hows the job going? Everything settling down after your mothers passing?

Post Thanks / Like
    As a "pro" detailer I have been using an electric leaf blower for a good 5 years now and have never....and I mean never had anyone say anything negative about it. In fact if they say anything it is along the lines of......"Hey, how come I never thought of that?"

Also, as long as you don`t use the leaf blower as a mulcher also on the weekends and then use it to blow off your customers cars then there will be no flying "debris" shooting out at the car.

Driving a car on a freeway at 75mph will encounter more grit and gravel damage and fine scratches than a leaf blower could ever do.

Lastly, a leaf blower should be used only to remove standing water and if done properly works far better than driving the car down the street or up and down the drive way a few times to try and remove the water. Trying to soak that water up with a microfiber towel is far too time consuming for a pro and besides that it is also a pain in the neck trying to polish a car and water keeps dripping from the tailights or sideviews.

Anthony
    "The Art & Science of Auto Detail"

Post Thanks / Like
    Most detail shops here use this...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information