Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Dent puller

Post Thanks / Like
    Not one was pulled at all.

I`ll try icing down the ding.

Post Thanks / Like
    How`s everyone doing with their dent remover? I`d love to heard the update about it.
    Nnnooo. I can`t kick that high.

Post Thanks / Like
    I used with limited success on 2 dents that were not good candidates, one was 2 big, one was creased. Noticed improvement on creased, but crease is still evident.

Still looking for the simple ding that it looks to be a good fit for.

Sam

Post Thanks / Like
    Not good, they are sending me new glue to see if that`s the problem.

Post Thanks / Like
    I ran into a Wurth Rep. today, and he had a dent puller kit for sale. It seems to be a good price but after reading this entire thread, i`m a little leary about purchasing it.

All you guys that bought the puller, are you happy with it?

Is it worth the price?

Did you resolve initial problems with glue sticking to get a 100% repair?

I would appreciate any and all comment about the puller to help me in my decision to purchase this tool.

Thanks in advance!

Post Thanks / Like
    I haven`t been happy with mine. I had one tab that stretched beyond the point of usability, then I had the glue continually coming detached from the tab before it actually impacted the dent.

I will continue to try, but so far, overall, I have been disappointed.

SamIam

Post Thanks / Like
    I can`t say that I`ve been thrilled with the performance of mine. I`ve been able to make a few dents better, but nothing I would expect anyone to pay for. I`ve had problems with the glue letting go like everyone else.

Post Thanks / Like
    Wow. Glad my transmission went out for a second time in May or I would have bought one too. Doesn`t seem to have worked properly for anyone.
    www.scottwax.com

Certified Opti-Coat Pro/Pro 3 installer

Post Thanks / Like
    Greg, did you get the new glue? Did it help? Are you still thinking REFUND?

Has anyone had ANY luck with it? I so want to feel good about spending $340 bucks!

Post Thanks / Like
    The ding King works! I don`t know if anybody stated this in the later threads because I only read the first page but it does work especially on flat surfaces. I pulled a huge dent on my cousins 350 z from when somebody got thrown on it. It took 3-4 tries but came out looking brand new. I have also removed about 3 dings on my integra. Im not sure how it compares to the one you guys are talking about but for 19.99 (i got mine on sale Its usually 30) Its a great investment and better then spending 400 for almost the same thing in my oppinion.

Post Thanks / Like
    Update- I`ve talked to the Wurth rep extensively since I`ve bought the dent puller. His name is Ken and I will PM anyone his phone number. He says I am the very first person out of anyone that has ever bought this thing who has been disappointed, therefore I am doing something wrong. I`ve tried every conceivable thing I can. He suggested that I do something that I didn`t realize you could, but that was to adjust the metal hook part to tighten up the slack. It still didn`t work for me.

Here are my thoughts, any of you who are not satisfied with your $350 investment, give him a call because honestly right now I feel that for a company who`s motto right on their box is "Wurth is Service" feels more like "Wurthless Service." Anyone who wants his number to talk to him, I will give because I must be the lone idiot who can`t figure the stupid thing out.

Post Thanks / Like
    some dents can`t be pulled out with the machine. Especially if the surface is curved. There were a couple on my car that my ding king couldn`t get out.

Post Thanks / Like
    Greg,

Can you PM me his number? I would like to speak with him.

Sam

Post Thanks / Like
    These are 3 small door dings on an essentially perfectly flat BMW door.

Follow up- I really can`t say that it is bad service because they have sent me new glue and have been reasonably helpful in the phone conversations. I am just frustrated that it won`t work and I have went out and bought new glue guns and have gone through many glue sticks and tabs.

Post Thanks / Like
    Originally posted by blitz-teg

The ding King works! I don`t know if anybody stated this in the later threads because I only read the first page but it does work especially on flat surfaces. I pulled a huge dent on my cousins 350 z from when somebody got thrown on it. It took 3-4 tries but came out looking brand new. I have also removed about 3 dings on my integra. Im not sure how it compares to the one you guys are talking about but for 19.99 (i got mine on sale Its usually 30) Its a great investment and better then spending 400 for almost the same thing in my oppinion.

Blitz,

Are you talking about this one? Ding King I think they sell the same one at Pep Boys, forget how much it costs though. Thanks.

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread Information